Assistant Professor, Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer
Central University of Rajasthan
Chairman/MD/CEO : K. Kasturirangan
Head Office : NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Kishangarh Dist-Ajmer-305817
Education Requirement : Graduation Degree Mandatory
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Assistant Professor
Category - Teaching
Company - Central University Of Rajasthan
Location - Ajmer, Rajasthan
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 6 Lakh To 21 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-10
Assistant Professor Govt Job In Rajasthan
- Master’s Degree in CS, IT, CSE, Computer Applications, and specialization in Data Science, Big Data, and Machine Learning from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- At least 55% in Master degree and at least 60% in two preceding examinations.
- Demonstrable record of interest in Data Science, Big Data, and Machine Learning.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) in Computer Science and Applications.
- Candidates, who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the provisions contained in the Para 4.1 (I)(A)(ii), UGC Regulations, 2018 are exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET.
Date & time of Interview
- 11/09/2019 at 11:00 AM
- Deptt. of Data Science and Analytics Building No. 4A5, Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh, Dist. Ajmer (Raj.)
OverviewCentral University of Rajasthan is a company whose primary work is in Services Sector with specialization in Institutes - Universities.The head office of the company is in Kishangarh
The Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009) as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, His Excellency Shri Ram Nath Kovind, is the Visitor of the CURAJ. Prof. Arun K. Pujari is the Vice Chancellor of the University. CURAJ is located in Ajmer district of Rajasthan. In order to meet the challenges of the knowledge era and to keep pace with the knowledge explosion in Higher Education, the Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs. CURAJ offers 50+ Masters and PhD programmes in its 29 departments. The University operates from its permanent campus of 550 (approx.) acres and it has adequate hostels housing nearly 2000 students in the campus.
Click Apply to See Job Details