Cabin Crew, Air India Ltd, Pan India
Air India Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Ashwani Lohani
Head Office : 113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Education Requirement : 12th
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Cabin Crew
Category - Airport
Company - Air India Ltd
Location - Pan India, India
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 2 Lakh To 3 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-08-02
Cabin Crew Govt Job In India
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/Month.
- In addition to the above, the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however, the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
- For 30 hours of a layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @ $100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
- The selection process is based on the Preliminary Medical Examination and Written test.
- Preliminary Medical Examination consists of Height and BMI Check at the Test Centre in the morning and those who are declared eligible on the Medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held tentatively as mentioned above against each exercise.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in Favour of Air India Limited payable at:
- Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
- Kolkata – If applying for Eastern Region
- Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
- Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
How to apply
OverviewAIR INDIA ....Truly Indian...
AIR INDIA LIMITED is India’s national airline providing domestic and international air transport services for both passengers and cargo.
Air India pioneered the country’s aviation sector and its history is synonymous with the history of civil aviation in India. Air India exudes the spirit of India by extending warm hospitality to all its guests which is an inherent characteristic of the Indian culture.
Since the first flight on October 15, 1932, Air India has grown to become a mega international airline connecting to over 40 destinations in the USA, Europe, Australia, Far-East and South-East Asia and the Gulf. The airline’s domestic network covers around 80 destinations, including all state capitals and far-flung areas of India’s North-East, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Air India’s young and modern fleet of 125 aircraft comprises a mix of the latest state-of-the-art Boeing B787-Dreamliners, B777s, B747s, Airbus A330s, A321s, A320 Neos, A320s and A319s. Air India together with its subsidiaries Air India Express and Alliance Air have a total fleet size of 163 aircraft.
Air India also provides ground handling and engineering & maintenance services, as well as low-cost travel options and Domestic regional connectivity through its subsidiaries - Air India Charters Limited( Air India Express) and Airline Allied Service Limited (Alliance Air).
Click Apply to See Job Details