Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL)
Chairman/MD/CEO : P.K Sinha
Head Office : PO- Singrauli, Distt- Singrauli, Pin-486889 (M.P.) 486889 Singrauli
Education Requirement : CA, MBA/PGDM
No of Vacancy : 1
Director Govt Job in Delhi
1. Post Name: Director (Finance) - Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
2. Qualification: (i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. (ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. (iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
3. Experience: (i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. (ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. (iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative Age of superannuation 60 years Internal Others Minimum Maximum Minimum Maximum 40 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. 40 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
4. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
5. Job Description: Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors of the subsidiary and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is overall incharge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
Age: 40 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, Or fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline
2. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 03/09/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
A major contributor to energy requirement of the Nation.We are for mining with a human face through a socially sustainable inclusive development and committed for adoptingTen Principles of the UN Global Compact
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has voluntarily chosen to implement a company wide comprehensive and unified Integrated Management System (IMS) complying to Standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for simultaneous management of economic, environmental and occupational health and safety. The company has framed its own Corporate Management Policy and committed to achieve the organizational objectives and targets.
Northern Coalfields Limited was formed in November 1985 as a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited. Its headquarter is located at Singrauli, Distt. Singrauli (M.P.). Singrauli is connected by road with Varanasi (220 Km ), The nearest railway station is Singrauli located on the Katni-Chopan branch line running parallel to the northern boundary of the Coalfield. The nearest railway station for reaching directly to Delhi is Renukoot that is located on the Garhwa-Chopan rail-line. Nearest (private) airstrip is at Muirpur (60 Km.).
The area of Singrauli Coalfields is about 2202 Sq.Km. The coalfield can be divided into two basins, viz. Moher sub-basin (312 Sq.Km.) and Singrauli Main basin (1890 Sq.Km.). Major part of the Moher sub-basin lies in the Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh and a small part lies in the Sonebhadra district of Uttar Pradesh. Singrauli main basin lies in the western part of the coalfield and is largely unexplored. The present coal mining activities and future blocks are concentrated in Moher sub-basin.
- To emerge as a global player in the primary energy sector committed to provide energy security to the country by attaining environmentally & socially sustainable growth through best practices from mine to market.
- To produce and market the planned quantity of coal and coal products efficiently and economically in an eco-friendly manner with due regard to safety, conservation and quality.