Equipment Operator/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer, Border Security Force(BSF), Pan India
Border Security Force(BSF)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Rajni Kant Mishra, Director General
Head Office : DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Education Requirement : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
No of Vacancy : 2
Position - Equipment Operator/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer
Category - Army
Company - Border Security Force(BSF)
Location - Pan India, India
No of Vacancy - 2
Salary - 5 Lakh To 10 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-08-05
Equipment Operator/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer Govt Job In India
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or department shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceeding fifty-two years on the date of receipt Of application.
- The Departmental Offcers who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly. deputationists shall not be eligible tor consideration for appointment by promotion.
How to Apply
Overview- Border Security ForceThe BSF raised in 1965 with the specific purpose of manning the Indian border as the 'First Line of Defence' against infiltration, smuggling and military assault, can hardly be said to comprise an enviable job. For the BSF, and its counterparts in India’s neighbouring countries, the border is a live and often unfriendly unstable entity difficult to control and tame. No one knows this better than the hardy and enterprising men and officers of the BSF who continuously keep on guarding the border for the whole year at the Border Out Posts (BOPs) on IB and FDLs on LC, often with just their weapons and wild animals for company. These Posts/Pickets are established in regions which experience extreme weather conditions. These are found in the desert of the Thar where temperatures can touch 50 degrees centigrade during the tropical summer. They are also located in the freezing mountains of the Kashmir region where the winter temperatures can go down to minus 50 degrees centigrade.
BSF is working hard to serve the nation and this website is a sincere attempt on our part to remove the barriers of communication so that we are able to communicate directly with the Citizens of India.
BSF's role during peacetime
- To promote a sense of security among the people living in the border areas.
- To prevent trans-border crimes, unauthorized entry into or exit from the territory of India.
- To prevent smuggling and any other illegal activities on the Border.
- Anti-infiltration duties.
- To collect trans-border intelligence.
BSF's role during war time
- Holding ground in assigned sectors.
- Limited aggressive action against irregular forces of the enemy (Though in 1971 war, several instances of battle with regular Army of Pakistan are also there. In Hot War Scenario, one has to fight whoever is pitched against you, regular or irregular.)
- Maintenance of Law and Order in enemy territory administered under the Army's control.
- Guarding of Prisoners of War camps.
- Acting as guides to the Army in border areas.
- Assistance in control of refugees.
- Provision of escorts.
- Performing special tasks connected with intelligence including raids
Click Apply to See Job Details