Sikkim High Court Jobs 2019: Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Posts
High Court of Sikkim
Chairman/MD/CEO : Arup Kumar Goswami
Head Office : Gangtok, Sikkim
Education Requirement : 5th Standard Pass
No of Vacancy : 6
Position - Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly
Category - Driver
Company - High Court Of Sikkim
Location - Gangtok , Sikkim
No of Vacancy - 6
Salary - 4 Lakh To 8 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-11-08
High Court of Sikkim is a Government Organization and has released notification for the job opening of Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Post. There are 6 vacancies for the post of Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly at High Court of Sikkim.The Start date from which the job seekers can download the application form for this Govt Job is 11/08/2019 and the application form could be downloaded till 11/23/2019 via the Online mode.
The selection process for this Govt Job is through Interview/ viva- vocie. This opening is for Gangtok , sikkim location. For more details candidates can visit the official website of High Court of Sikkim : http://highcourtofsikkim.nic.in/hcs/
Job Title: Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Shift: Morning Shift
Working Hours: 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Languages Known: Hindi/ English
Experience: 3 Years
Skills Required: Merging into traffic, Identifying road signs and exits, Navigating toll booths, Passing and being overtaken, Maintaining proper speed, Being courteous to others, Keeping a safe following distance.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies for Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Post
|Recruiter Name||High Court Of Sikkim|
|Position Name||Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly|
|Start Date of Application||11/08/2019|
|Last Date of Application||11/23/2019|
|Selection Mode||Interview/ viva- vocie|
|Job Location||Gangtok , Sikkim|
Location Wise Information
This job is for Gangtok, Sikkim location.
Position Wise Information
This job is for Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly. There are 6 openings.
Educational Qualification required for High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Vacancy
Candidates should be Class V passed and should also possess a valid licence in driving heavy vehicles with a minimum experience of 3 (three) years in driving heavy vehicles.
Age Limit for High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Job
Not less than 18 years of age as on the first day of January of the recruitment year and not more than 40 years of age on the last day of submission of Application Form.
Selection Process for High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Job
By direct recruitment through driving test followed by interview/ viva- voice.
Salary Offered for High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Job
Level-6 of the Pay Matrix
Application Fee High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Job
There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply for High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Job 2019
Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply for the post(s) along with with all the supporting documents, duly attested and 3(three) recent passport size photographs, to the undersigned. Applications received without supporting documents and photographs will be summarily rejected. Candidates are also required to mention their proper address and mobile/ contact numbers in their applications and send on or before 23 Nov 2019.
Company Address and Contact Number of High Court Of Sikkim
Sungava, Gangtok, Sikkim - 737101
Contact No. - 03592202340
Official Website URL for High Court Of Sikkim Bus Driver, Peon & Residential Orderly Job
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
Click Apply to See Job Details