ICAR Jobs 2019 Technical Assistant , Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Delhi
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh
Head Office : Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
Education Requirement : B.Sc./B.Tech
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - ICAR Jobs 2019 Technical Assistant
Company - Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Location - Delhi Ncr
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 3 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-11
Technical Assistant Govt Job in New Delhi
- B. Sc./B. Tech in Food Technology / Engineering
Other terms and conditions:
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Candidate shall produce a No objection and an experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed at the time of interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and will be made up to 31.03.2020 or period till termination of the project whichever is earlier. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Eligible candidates should appear for walk-in-interview with CV, photographs and original testimonials, and with one set of photocopies of each.
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Currently, the Institute has 20 divisions 5 multi-disciplinary Centres situated in Delhi, 8 regional stations, 2 off-season nurseries, 3 All India coordinated research projects with headquarters at IARI and 10 national Centres functioning under the all India coordinated research projects. It has the sanctioned staff strength of 3540 comprising scientific, technical, administrative and supporting personnel.
Click Next to See Job Details