indian railway recruitment 2019- Catering Staff, Indian Railways, Delhi
Chairman/MD/CEO : Piyush Goyal
Head Office : Rail Bhawan,1, Raisina Road, New Delhi- 110001
Education Requirement : Catering Staff Retired From Northern Railway
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Indian Railway Recruitment 2019- Catering Staff
Company - Indian Railways
Location - Delhi Ncr
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 4 Lakh To 7 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-10
Re engagement of retired Catering Supervisors & Waiter/Khalasi
- Catering staff retired from Northern Railway is eligible to apply. Preference will be given to the staff retired from Parliament House catering
- The employee should not have been compulsorily retired or removed/terminated etc from service
- Should be medically fit for the category for which applying for
- Maximum age should be 64 yrs 6 months as on 31-8-2019
- Monthly remuneration of retied employee being re engaged will be determined by reducing the pension from his/her last drawn. (i.e. Basic+ D.A)
Period of reengagement
OverviewRailway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Engineers, Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India.
Indian Railways is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with 121,407 kilometres of total track over a 67,368-kilometre route.
Click Next to See Job Details