Northern Railway jobs - English Stenographer, Indian Railways, Delhi
Chairman/MD/CEO : Piyush Goyal
Head Office : Rail Bhawan,1, Raisina Road, New Delhi- 110001
Education Requirement : Graduate,Proficiency In Stenography With Speed Of 80 W.p.m
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Northern Railway Jobs - English Stenographer
Company - Indian Railways
Location - Delhi Ncr
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 2 Lakh To 3 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-10
Northern Railway jobs - English Stenographer Govt Job In New Delhi
- experiences for the post against stenos:- “Graduate in any discipline with proficiency in stenography with speed of 80 w.p.m having thorough knowledge of computers, with knowledge of MS words, Excel, good communications and Interpersonal skills”.
- The Railway Claims Tribunal working hours will be 8 hours per day from 9.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs with half an hour lunch break from 13.30 to 1400 hrs on all working days.
- Since RCT is a judicial organization, it has to be made clear to the candidates that any leak of confidential information may lead to legal action including prosecution.
- If the person engaged/hired remain absent, pro rata deduction will be made from the amount payable to him/her. The amount of deduction
- will be worked out on the basis of 1/30th of the lump sum amount per day of absence.
- Giving one month prior notice by either party can terminate this contractual engagement.
How to Apply
OverviewRailway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Engineers, Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India.
Indian Railways is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with 121,407 kilometres of total track over a 67,368-kilometre route.
Click Next to See Job Details