Probationary officers/Management Trainee, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Pan India
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Shri Dinabandhu Mohapatra
Head Office : IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587, Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Education Requirement : Any Degree
No of Vacancy : 4336
Position - Probationary Officers/Management Trainee
Category - Management
Company - Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Location - Pan India, India
No of Vacancy - 4336
Salary - 3 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-08-05
Probationary officers/Management Trainee Govt Job In India
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 28.8.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.08.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 28.08.2019): 20 to 30 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
Total Vacancies: 4336 Posts
- Allahabad Bank – 500 Posts
- Andhra Bank – Nil
- Bank of Baroda – Nil
- Bank of India – 899 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 350 Posts
- Canara Bank – 500 Posts
- Central Bank of India – Nil
- Corporation Bank – 150 Posts
- Indian Bank – 493
- Indian Overseas Bank – Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 300
- Punjab National Bank – Nil
- Punjab & Sind Bank-NR
- Syndicate Bank – NR
- UCO Bank – 500 Posts
- Union Bank of India -644 Posts
- United Bank of India – Nil
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
- Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply
Overview- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
- The Governing Board consists of nominees from Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, National Institute of Bank Management, representatives of Public Sector Banks, Insurance sector and academics. The matters related to policy and affairs of the Institute are vested in the Governing Board.
Click Apply to See Job Details