Programmer/ Technical Assistant/ Social Media Executive Jobs, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), Pan India
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Chairman/MD/CEO : George Kuruvilla
Head Office : 14-B,Ring Road, I.P.Estate,New Delhi-110002
Education Requirement : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Any Degree
No of Vacancy : 9
Position - Programmer/ Technical Assistant/ Social Media Executive Jobs
Category - IT
Company - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Location - Pan India, India
No of Vacancy - 9
Salary - 4 Lakh To 5 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-09
Programmer/ Technical Assistant/ Social Media Executive Govt Job In India
- B.Tech in Computer Science or IT, MCA
- Three Year Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science / Electronic Telecommunication /Electrical pursued through a government recognized Polytechnic. (OR)
- B.SC in Physics /electronics either H/W & Net Working or O/A level course of DOEACC
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (any Field).
- Must have good communication skills in English and local language as the case may be.
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphics etc.
- Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- Professional experience in managing social media
- presence for client organization.
- Kolkata – 01 post
- Thiruvananthapuram– 01 post
- Delhi – 01 post
- Hyderabad – 01 post
- Chennai – 01 post
- Chandigarh – 01 post
- Lucknow – 01 post
- Kolkata – 01 post
- Bhubaneswar – 01 post
- Programmer: Rs.42,000/Month
- Technical Assistant: Rs.30,000/Month
- Social Media Executive: Rs.36,000/Month
- The selection shall be made through test/interview
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Fees payment Method:
- Fees shall be paid through cash or demand draft in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi
How to apply
Overview- BECILBroadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Over the years, BECIL has consciously groomed and developed a team of in-house, versatile and dedicated engineers and also cultivated and harnessing a vast reservoir of professionals drawn from various fields of broadcasting industry which includes public and private broadcasters, defense and cable industry. Through this network of resourceful technical professionals, BECIL has established it pan India presence to serve the needs of the industry.
BECIL has a vast reservoir of experts and integrates the expertise of All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD), the national broadcaster of India, creating one of the largest Radio Networks catering to nearly a billion people and the world's largest Terrestrial Television Network supplemented by Analogue and Digital satellite Broadcasting services reaching out to millions of TV homes in India and abroad.
BECIL works as consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Click Apply to See Job Details