Stenographer, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Pan India
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation
Education Requirement : Any Graduate
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Stenographer
Category - Government
Company - Department Of Agriculture And Cooperation
Location - Pan India, India
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 2 Lakh To 3 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-13
Stenographer Govt Job in India
- Chief Controller of accounts Deptt of Agriculture,Coop.& Farmers Welfare, 16A, Akbar Road,Hutment,NEw Delhi.
- All Attached/Subordinate Offices of the Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers welare.
- All Ministries/Department of Goverment of india.
- Qualifications and experiences for the post against stenos:- “Graduate in any discipline with proficiency in stenography with speed of 80 w.p.m having thorough knowledge of computers, with knowledge of MS words, Excel, good communications and Interpersonal skills”.
- Salary: 15000/- per month per candidate plus applicable GST rate and other statutory deductions(Net Pay of Rs. 15000/- per steno per month) or the minimum wage fixed by the respective State Governments of India as per locations of Benches, for a graduate skilled worker, whichever is higher”.
Click Apply to See Job Details