Adeptia India Pvt Ltd Job For DevOps Engineer
Adeptia India Pvt Ltd
Head Office : D-74, Sector-63 Noida, UP
Education Requirement : B.Tech/MCA
Company - Adeptia India Pvt Ltd
Location - Uttar Pradesh
Salary - 4 Lakh To 8 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-14
- Responsible for the framework that provides the facility for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Responsible for collaborating with developers to build code, manage issues, and successfully deploy our software.
- Troubleshoot, compile and build failures, and facilitate resolution.
- Improve the speed, efficiency, and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Assist developers in managing version control branches/tags.
- Manage the deployment of software components into QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on experience on build tools such as Maven.
- Experience in developing shell/Python scripting.
- Expert knowledge of source control management systems (i.e. GitHub) and code branching/merging strategies.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases administration (i.e. MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle).
- Ability to learn and evaluate emerging tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
About UsAdeptia India Pvt Ltd is a company whose primary work is in Information Technology Sector with specialization in IT Software , QA -Testing.The head office of the company is in Noida
Careers at Adeptia
Adeptia is a team of energetic, enthusiastic, high-performing individuals who have a strong desire to excel at whatever they do.
We believe our people are our most important asset. Adeptia hires individuals who are highly motivated and skilled and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome exceptional performers who are enthusiastic about the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a dynamic environment.
Why Join Adeptia?
We believe our people are our most important asset. Adeptia hires individuals who are highly motivated and skilled and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Click Next to See Job Details