Adeptia India Pvt Ltd Job For Senior Software Engineer
Adeptia India Pvt Ltd
Head Office : D-74, Sector-63 Noida, UP
Education Requirement : B.Tech/MCA
Company - Adeptia India Pvt Ltd
Location - Uttar Pradesh
Salary - 4 Lakh To 6 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-14
- Understand customer requirement & create functional specification/use cases along with nonfunctional requirements.
- Develops high and low-level application design artifacts, including process flows, data model and interfaces based on maintenance, operations and performance standards. Ensure all technical deliverables are consistent with architectural standards guidelines.
- Develops software application, Unit test & integration testing.
- Coordinate the design activities with the development team, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensure that requirement is met and technology standards are followed.
- Provide support/guidelines to the development team during the analysis, Design, development, testing and implementation, and post-production support phases.
- Develop and evaluate prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Develop unit and integration testing approach, documents test scripts & conduct unit and integration testing.
- Conduct code review & ensure overall code quality.
- Provide assistance to tester and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management system (CVS), build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Core and Advanced Java
- XML and XSDs
- Webservices (REST and SOAP)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Object Oriented analysis and design using a common design pattern
- Experience with Java Script framework (EXTJS/Angular JS etc.)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Garbage Collection, Memory Management, Transaction Management etc.)
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
About UsAdeptia India Pvt Ltd is a company whose primary work is in Information Technology Sector with specialization in IT Software , QA -Testing.The head office of the company is in Noida
Careers at Adeptia
Adeptia is a team of energetic, enthusiastic, high-performing individuals who have a strong desire to excel at whatever they do.
We believe our people are our most important asset. Adeptia hires individuals who are highly motivated and skilled and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome exceptional performers who are enthusiastic about the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a dynamic environment.
Why Join Adeptia?
We believe our people are our most important asset. Adeptia hires individuals who are highly motivated and skilled and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Click Next to See Job Details