Customer Agents,Air India Ltd recruitment, Govt Job in India
Air India Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Ashwani Lohani
Head Office : 113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Education Requirement : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Any Degree
No of Vacancy : 100
Company - Air India Ltd
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 100
Salary - 3 Lakh To 5 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-08
Air India (AIATSL) Recruitment for Customer Agent:
|Job Role||Customer Agent|
|Venue Date||14 May 2019|
Air India Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking/cargo handling area with any airline or Ground Handling Agency.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Air India Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion depending upon the response.
- The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
- Application Fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- No Fees for Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
- All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 14 May 2019.
OverviewAIR INDIA ....Truly Indian...
AIR INDIA LIMITED is India’s national airline providing domestic and international air transport services for both passengers and cargo.
Air India pioneered the country’s aviation sector and its history is synonymous with the history of civil aviation in India. Air India exudes the spirit of India by extending warm hospitality to all its guests which is an inherent characteristic of the Indian culture.
Since the first flight on October 15, 1932, Air India has grown to become a mega international airline connecting to over 40 destinations in the USA, Europe, Australia, Far-East and South-East Asia and the Gulf. The airline’s domestic network covers around 80 destinations, including all state capitals and far-flung areas of India’s North-East, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Air India’s young and modern fleet of 125 aircraft comprises a mix of the latest state-of-the-art Boeing B787-Dreamliners, B777s, B747s, Airbus A330s, A321s, A320 Neos, A320s and A319s. Air India together with its subsidiaries Air India Express and Alliance Air have a total fleet size of 163 aircraft.
Air India also provides ground handling and engineering & maintenance services, as well as low-cost travel options and Domestic regional connectivity through its subsidiaries - Air India Charters Limited( Air India Express) and Airline Allied Service Limited (Alliance Air).
Click Next to See Job Details