Flight Dispatcher,Air India Ltd recruitment, Govt Job in India
Air India Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Ashwani Lohani
Head Office : 113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Education Requirement : 12th
No of Vacancy : 70
Company - Air India Ltd
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 70
Salary - 5 Lakh To 8 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-08
Air India Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher/ Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Candidates holding Current/ Lapsed DGCA (India) Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved institute and have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher/Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Below 63 years
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Below 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.40,000/Month
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.25,000/Month
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.20,000/Month
OverviewAIR INDIA ....Truly Indian...
AIR INDIA LIMITED is India’s national airline providing domestic and international air transport services for both passengers and cargo.
Air India pioneered the country’s aviation sector and its history is synonymous with the history of civil aviation in India. Air India exudes the spirit of India by extending warm hospitality to all its guests which is an inherent characteristic of the Indian culture.
Since the first flight on October 15, 1932, Air India has grown to become a mega international airline connecting to over 40 destinations in the USA, Europe, Australia, Far-East and South-East Asia and the Gulf. The airline’s domestic network covers around 80 destinations, including all state capitals and far-flung areas of India’s North-East, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Air India’s young and modern fleet of 125 aircraft comprises a mix of the latest state-of-the-art Boeing B787-Dreamliners, B777s, B747s, Airbus A330s, A321s, A320 Neos, A320s and A319s. Air India together with its subsidiaries Air India Express and Alliance Air have a total fleet size of 163 aircraft.
Air India also provides ground handling and engineering & maintenance services, as well as low-cost travel options and Domestic regional connectivity through its subsidiaries - Air India Charters Limited( Air India Express) and Airline Allied Service Limited (Alliance Air).
Click Next to See Job Details