Jr Executive, Customer Agent,Air India Ltd recruitment, Govt Job in India
Air India Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Ashwani Lohani
Head Office : 113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Education Requirement : Any Degree/Diploma/MBA/ 10th/ITI
No of Vacancy : 190
Company - Air India Ltd
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 190
Salary - 2 Lakh To 5 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-08
Air India Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO OR
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking/cargo handling.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical /Production / Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognised by the state government. OR
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter/ Welder after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language, as one of the subject
- Minimum SSC ( 10th Std Pass )
- Must possess valid HMV Driving License
- MBA or equivalent- in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1 year experience and knowledge of MS-Office operations. OR
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 5 years experience or more in HR Functions and IR / Legal Preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1year experience or more in Finance Functions and Accounts.
- Proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST and Billing etc.
- Customer Agent – 100 Posts
- Ramp Services Agent – 25 posts
- Utility Agentcum-Ramp Driver – 60 Posts
- Jr. Executive (HR/Admin) – 3 Posts
- Assistant (Accounts) – 2 Posts
- Customer Agent/Assistant: Rs.20,190/-
- Ramp Services Agent: Rs.20,190/- (Rs.18,360/- for RSA-LG)
- Utility Agentcum-Ramp Driver: 18,360/-
- Jr. Executive (HR/Admin): Rs.25,300/-
- Customer Agent/Assistant: Screening & Group Discussion
- Ramp Services Agent/Utility Agentcum-Ramp Driver: Trade Test & Screening
- Jr. Executive (HR/Admin): Screening & Personal Interview
OverviewAIR INDIA ....Truly Indian...
AIR INDIA LIMITED is India’s national airline providing domestic and international air transport services for both passengers and cargo.
Air India pioneered the country’s aviation sector and its history is synonymous with the history of civil aviation in India. Air India exudes the spirit of India by extending warm hospitality to all its guests which is an inherent characteristic of the Indian culture.
Since the first flight on October 15, 1932, Air India has grown to become a mega international airline connecting to over 40 destinations in the USA, Europe, Australia, Far-East and South-East Asia and the Gulf. The airline’s domestic network covers around 80 destinations, including all state capitals and far-flung areas of India’s North-East, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Air India’s young and modern fleet of 125 aircraft comprises a mix of the latest state-of-the-art Boeing B787-Dreamliners, B777s, B747s, Airbus A330s, A321s, A320 Neos, A320s and A319s. Air India together with its subsidiaries Air India Express and Alliance Air have a total fleet size of 163 aircraft.
Air India also provides ground handling and engineering & maintenance services, as well as low-cost travel options and Domestic regional connectivity through its subsidiaries - Air India Charters Limited( Air India Express) and Airline Allied Service Limited (Alliance Air).
Click Next to See Job Details