Supervisor/Sr.Supervisor 52 Govt Vacancies in India, Air India Ltd, Pan India
Air India Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Ashwani Lohani
Head Office : 113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Education Requirement : 12th/Any Degree/Diploma
No of Vacancy : 52
Position - Supervisor/Sr.Supervisor 52 Govt Vacancies In India
Category - Management
Company - Air India Ltd
Location - Pan India, India
No of Vacancy - 52
Salary - 2 Lakh To 3 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-07-18
Locality - 113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi
Supervisor/Sr.Supervisor 52 Govt Vacancies in India
- Graduate from recognized University or its equivalent.
- For consideration for the Finance department, the qualification is Graduate in Commerce from a recognized university
- Minimum of 01 years of experience in aviation in the concerned department for which the candidate has applied
- The experience should be post qualification and at least an equivalent level Candidates having experience of working in an Airline will be preferred Proficiency in using computer
- For FrontDesk Office 01 year experience should be in an airline Corporate FrontDesk
- 10+2 from a recognized Board with a 1-year diploma in Hotel Management /01-year Diploma in Food & Beverage Service I Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery / Craftsmanship course in Food Production & Patisserie I Catering
- For Sr.Supervisor: Maximum 40 years
- For Supervisor: Maximum 35 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST: 5 Years
- Upper age limit for OBC: 3Years
- Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
List of Vacancies:
- Finance: 4 pots
- Personnel: 4 posts
- MMD: 14 posts
- Marketing: 4 posts
- Airport Operations: 6 posts
- Transport: 6 posts
- Operations I Operations Training: 9 posts
- Admin: 1 post
- FrontDesk: 1 post
- Catering: 3 posts
How to apply
OverviewAIR INDIA ....Truly Indian...
AIR INDIA LIMITED is India’s national airline providing domestic and international air transport services for both passengers and cargo.
Air India pioneered the country’s aviation sector and its history is synonymous with the history of civil aviation in India. Air India exudes the spirit of India by extending warm hospitality to all its guests which is an inherent characteristic of the Indian culture.
Since the first flight on October 15, 1932, Air India has grown to become a mega international airline connecting to over 40 destinations in the USA, Europe, Australia, Far-East and South-East Asia and the Gulf. The airline’s domestic network covers around 80 destinations, including all state capitals and far-flung areas of India’s North-East, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Air India’s young and modern fleet of 125 aircraft comprises a mix of the latest state-of-the-art Boeing B787-Dreamliners, B777s, B747s, Airbus A330s, A321s, A320 Neos, A320s and A319s. Air India together with its subsidiaries Air India Express and Alliance Air have a total fleet size of 163 aircraft.
Air India also provides ground handling and engineering & maintenance services, as well as low-cost travel options and Domestic regional connectivity through its subsidiaries - Air India Charters Limited( Air India Express) and Airline Allied Service Limited (Alliance Air).
Click Apply to See Job Details