Alumnus Software Ltd Job For Engineer / Sr. Engineer Exp 2- 5 Yrs in Kolkata
Alumnus Software Ltd
Head Office : Infinity Tower II, 2nd Floor Sector V, Block GP, Plot A3 Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091
Education Requirement : Bachelor/ Masters Degree
No of Vacancy : 10
Company - Alumnus Software Ltd
Location - West Bengal
No of Vacancy - 10
Salary - 2 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-07
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong concept object oriented Programming
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills
- MS SQL Server, database architecture/ design and SQL development
- Participate in development of system test plans. Troubleshoot technical issues
- Participate in code reviews and acceptance process in order to improve methodology and delivery
- Perform unit testing and identify, troubleshoot and solve code-related issues as needed
- Passion for clean code, loose coupling, and simple architectures
- Ability to work with multiple technologies and ability to quickly learn and use new technologies
- Self-Motivated/Ability to Work with Little or No Supervision.
- Web Technologies
- Technical Design
- Third Party
- Web Services
- Active Directory
- Report Writing
Overview Alumnus Software LtdAlumnus Software Ltd is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Kolkata.Majority of work Alumnus Software Ltd does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT Software , QA -Testing
At Alumnus we have a highly skilled leadership and engineering team that is both aware of the latest technologies and trends and also attuned to our customer’s needs. We take pride in partnering with the world’s leading technology companies, from established industry leaders to disruptive start ups.
We are excited to solve challenging problems in technology but our focus is always on our customer. We have more than fifteen years of experience delivering solutions in the domains of embedded systems, networking and analytics.
We work with global businesses across domains and in multiple engagement models, from pure services (fixed cost, time and materials) to licensing our solutions (shared risk and license model, pure IP licensing).
When not working we hike mountains, ride bikes, read, write and act on stage and debate about movies. Our engineers and analysts are also talented musicians, photographers, chefs, actors, stage directors, gamers and travelers.
Click Next to See Job Details