Web Designer Exp 1+ yrs in Indore , AM Infocraft, Indore
Head Office : 602, Rajani Bhawan, Indore 452001
Education Requirement : BE/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B Sc/ M Sc.
No of Vacancy : 2
Position - Web Designer Exp 1+ Yrs In Indore
Category - IT
Company - AM Infocraft
Location - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
No of Vacancy - 2
Salary - 1 Lakh To 3 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-10
Locality - 602, Rajani Bhawan, Indore
- Plan site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develop, modify or maintain web sites using HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Bootstrap, Dreamweaver, Word press.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology and maintaining links.
- Expertise on modern designing frameworks such as bootstrap, SASS, LESS, mobile framework like framework 7
- Tools: Gulp, browser-sync
- Expertise in Responsive web designs
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent communication and command over English
- Core PHP
- Web Application Development
- UI Development
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Designing
- web development
Overview AM InfocraftAM Infocraft is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Indore.Majority of work AM Infocraft does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT Software , QA -Testing
AM Infocraft is a diversified offshore IT services provider. We bring innovative ideas and cutting – edge technologies in to the business of customers. We take full advantages of the Web and make it work for you. We have expertise in making light weight secured Web Applications.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Vast portfolio from multiple niche
- Built more than 1000 websites
- Always Use latest technologies available
- Fast response time
- Always available to answer questions on phone, email or chat
- Use project management & collaboration tool
- Weekly Update
Click Next to See Job Details