Ambit Software Pvt Ltd Job For IT Delivery Manager Exp 12-20 years in Pune
Ambit Software Pvt Ltd
Head Office : The Chambers, Office No. 103 & 104, 1st, Samrat Chowk, Clover Park, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Education Requirement : BE/ ME/ MCA/ MSc
No of Vacancy : 1
Company - Ambit Software Pvt Ltd
Location - Maharashtra
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 8 Lakh To 16 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-10
- Minimum of 12+ years of IT experience, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership in IT project management; experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors; ability to analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
- Successfully developed and implemented or supported applications in new computing architecture environments, using new and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multidiscipline, high performance work teams.
- Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions and solve complex business and technical issues.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team member).
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with human resource management, including knowledge of team dynamics, team building concepts, and human resource policies.
- Basic knowledge of financial management and budgeting.
- High degree of confidentiality, maturity, self-motivation, commitment, and integrity.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and commitment to Publix and our Mission.
- Manage application development and tier 3 system support for the Risk Management and Corporate Quality Assurance information technology (IT) portfolio.
- Manage the development and delivery of software utilizing multiple development and database tools and technologies and ensuring compliance with architectural standards, established department methodologies and practices, and compliance with SOX and HIPAA system requirements.
- Plan development projects for team including resource allocation and milestones to meet business area needs and IT requirements.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with business area representatives to remain in sync on direction and future development requests.
- Manage relationships with software vendors.
- Provide oversight of the application support processes to ensure timely defect resolution and appropriate escalation of system issues.
- Provide communication and escalation to IT and business area management on critical incidents and problems.
- Monitor production environments to ensure systems are running efficiently and accurately.
- Perform human resource management duties, including hiring, training, performance monitoring and improvement, career counseling, pay reviews, promotions, terminations and work prioritization for assigned associates.
- Facilitate the creation of a team environment.
- Participate in establishing departmental processes, KPIs, and measurement reporting.
- Business Analyst
- CRM & Banking domain
Overview Ambit Software Pvt LtdAmbit Software Pvt Ltd is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Pune.Majority of work Ambit Software Pvt Ltd does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT- ERP , CRM
Ambit Software is a digital catalyst – we help our customers, both enterprises and ISVs, grow and transform their business by leveraging technology that is at the forefront of the digital revolution, most notably VISMAC (Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud).
With operations in North America, South Asia and Middle East, we are fueling the digital revolution for clients in industries like financial services, high-technology, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and distribution through strategy, design and technology services.
Awards & AccoladesAmbit has received numerous sales and technology leadership awards and accolades including
- Silicon India – Top 10 CRM Providers 2017
- CIO Review – 20 most promising ERP & CRM companies 2016
- CIO Review – 20 most promising Business Intelligence companies 2015
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- SugarCRM Partner – USA, Europe, India, Middle East
- Netsuite Solution Provider – USA, India, Middle East
- Sage Silver Partner Middle East
- Infor Associate Partner – USA, India, Middle East
CustomersAmbit’s customers include technology startups, fast-growing emerging companies and Fortune 500 corporations. Our digital solutions backed by a strong delivery model have been deployed at companies that include Saint Gobain, The World Bank, Tata Capital, Dubai National Insurance, Pubmatic, Amagi Media and some of the world’s leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Click Next to See Job Details