HCM Functional Consultant - Trainee - Exp 1 to 3 Yrs in Chennai, Amitysoft Technologies Pvt Ltd, Chennai
Amitysoft Technologies Pvt Ltd
Head Office : 6/22, Second Floor, Dhandapani Street,T.Nagar,CHENNAI - 600 017
Education Requirement : B.Com / M.Com BA/BSc
Position - HCM Functional Consultant - Trainee - Exp 1 To 3 Yrs In Chennai
Category - IT
Company - Amitysoft Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Salary - 2 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-10
Locality - 6/22, Second Floor, Dhandapani Street,T.Nagar,CHENNAI
- HR professionals aspiring to enter into IT as Human Capital Management (HCM) IT Professional. Candidates must be well versed in HR policies, pay roll and statutory aspects related to HR.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of hands on experience in HR essential.
- Exposure to IT based products and knowledge of software preferred.
- No specific experience in software required.
Skill sets and competencies expected:
- Good presentation & communication skills ( oral & written).
- B.Com / M.Com BA/BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting.
- Languages – English, Tamil. Knowledge of Hindi will be added advantage.
- Manufacturing Product background.
- Experience in dealing with customers will be preferred.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) to client sites.
Person has good knowledge on HCM. Below 30 years, with 1 to 3 years experience.
Purpose of the Role:
Overview Amitysoft Technologies Pvt LtdAmitysoft Technologies Pvt Ltd is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Chennai.Majority of work Amitysoft Technologies Pvt Ltd does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT Software , QA -Testing
Amitysoft started its Illustrious journey in 1998 with core values, vision and passion to excel.
Our ValuesCommitment to customer satisfaction is the principle value. Partnership for the future is the key to our success synergy. Peace and prosperity to all stake holders. Reduce the negative impact our actions have on the environment. Promoting equal opportunities, diversity and inclusivity
Our EnvironmentCustomer oriented process culture Continuous. development of competencies. Sufficient room for creativity and growth. Self-Managed teams. Open environment and congenial work culture. Green IT to preserve essential ecological balance.
Our VisionTo think ahead and provide innovative, cost effective and agile solutions to the global information technology market resulting in increased value entitlement to stakeholders
- First company to develop solutions based on IBM’s Java framework way back in 1998.
- Innovated career courses in Software Testing and Quality Management in India.
- Provides IT Solutions for business - ERP, CRM, HR, Payroll, Data Analytics and IoT.
- Rated as Top 10 most promising companies by Smartechie.
- Advisory Services for Management Systems based on CMMI and International Standards - ISO 9001, ISO 20000, Information Security.
- First company to implement ERP on cloud and over 50 successful deployments of ERP on cloud.
- Rated as top 10 training provider by silicon India.
- Introduced COSMIC software Sizing for estimations in India and advices top tier Indian Companies on COSMIC.
- Enables professional certifications in areas of Software Testing & Quality, Data Analytics and ERP.
Click Next to See Job Details