Asst. Executive Engineer (AEE) Govt Job in Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh,Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment, Govt Job in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Chairman/MD/CEO : Venkatrami Reddy
Head Office : MG Road ,Opp Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium ,New R&B Building, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Education Requirement : Graduation (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Engineering.
No of Vacancy : 309
Position - Asst. Executive Engineer (AEE) Govt Job In Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh
Company - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Location - Andhra Pradesh
No of Vacancy - 309
Salary - 7 Lakh To 10 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-15
- Graduation (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Engineering.
- Creativity: You must be able to think of new systems and new ways to work. You must be able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
- Math Skills: You must understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
- Mechanical Skills: The ability to understand mechanical concepts and processes easily, as well as use equipment and tools will help you in your profession.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems. You will need the skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
- Teamwork: Engineers will be part of a team in developing systems, fixing problems or creating solutions. You will need to work well with others in order to get the job done.
- Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineer's job.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate your plans, thoughts, and rationale in your job. Good communication skills will help you greatly in accomplishing your job.
- Project Management: Large-scale project require the ability to manage time, supplies, personnel and funds.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23-12-2018
- Application Fee: Rs.250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Other [ Read Notification ]
About Us Andhra Pradesh Public Service CommissionAndhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a company whose primary work is in Ministeries , Govt Bodies , Associations Sector with specialization in Govt Bodies.The head office of the company is in Hyderabad.
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Position under the Constitution Duties and functions :-
The Public Service Commissions had been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The functions of the Commission are enumerated in the Article 320 of the constitution.
The statutory functions of the Commission are as follows:-
1. Direct Recruitment (Article 320 (1))
2. Recruitment by transfer (Article 320(3)(b))
3. Statutory rules relating to services (Article 320 (3)(a)&(b)
4. Disciplinary cases (Article 320(3)© and regulations 17(1)(a) to (e))
5. Reimbursement of legal expenses (Article 320(3)(d))
6. Wound and extraordinary pension cases (Article 320(3)(e))
In addition the Commission is entrusted with the following items of work:-
1. Conduct of Departmental Tests for several departments.
2. Conduct of examination for admission to RIMC, Dehradun.
3. Conduct of Half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and Proficiency tests for AIS Officers.
4. Watching of temporary appointments exceeding 3 months and according concurence for their continuance (regulation 16)
5. Consultation in cases of appointment of contract extending over 5 years (Regulation 16).
Jobs in APPSC According to the Role - Functional Area33.3 % Jobs in APPSC are for Finance / Accounts / Tax Role
22.2 % Jobs in APPSC are for Data Entry Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Maintenance Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Quality Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Police Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Teacher / Tutor Role
Jobs in APPSC according to Qualification - Degree
25 % Jobs in APPSC require B.Tech/B.E
25 % Jobs in APPSC require M.Com
12.5 % Jobs in APPSC require B.A
12.5 % Jobs in APPSC require C.A
25 % Jobs in APPSC require 10+2 or Below
Jobs in APPSC according to Education Backgroud
25 % Employees in APPSC are from Commerce background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Other background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Science background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Geology background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Civil background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Mechanical background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Chartered Accountant background
Click Next to See Job Details