Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor). Govt Job in Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh,APPSC recruitment, Govt Job in Andhra Pradesh
Chairman/MD/CEO : Venkatrami Reddy
Head Office : MG Road ,Opp Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium ,New R&B Building, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Education Requirement : Bachelor Degree
No of Vacancy : 109
Position - Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor). Govt Job In Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh
Company - APPSC
Location - Andhra Pradesh
No of Vacancy - 109
Salary - 3 Lakh To 7 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-15
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Should complete Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor’s of Social Work from recognized university + only for Women’s.
- On basis of Screening Test and Mains Examination.
- A Candidate has to https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Extension Officer Grade-I(Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service - Notification No.14/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
- Online application start and end date: 28/12/2018 to 18/01/2019.
- Closing Payment Date: 17/01/2019.
About Us Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a company whose primary work is in Ministeries , Govt Bodies , Associations Sector with specialization in Govt Bodies.The head office of the company is in Hyderabad.
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Position under the Constitution Duties and functions :-
The Public Service Commissions had been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The functions of the Commission are enumerated in the Article 320 of the constitution.
The statutory functions of the Commission are as follows:-
1. Direct Recruitment (Article 320 (1))
2. Recruitment by transfer (Article 320(3)(b))
3. Statutory rules relating to services (Article 320 (3)(a)&(b)
4. Disciplinary cases (Article 320(3)© and regulations 17(1)(a) to (e))
5. Reimbursement of legal expenses (Article 320(3)(d))
6. Wound and extraordinary pension cases (Article 320(3)(e))
In addition the Commission is entrusted with the following items of work:-
1. Conduct of Departmental Tests for several departments.
2. Conduct of examination for admission to RIMC, Dehradun.
3. Conduct of Half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and Proficiency tests for AIS Officers.
4. Watching of temporary appointments exceeding 3 months and according concurence for their continuance (regulation 16)
5. Consultation in cases of appointment of contract extending over 5 years (Regulation 16).
Jobs in APPSC According to the Role - Functional Area
22.2 % Jobs in APPSC are for Data Entry Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Maintenance Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Quality Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Police Role
11.1 % Jobs in APPSC are for Teacher / Tutor Role
Jobs in APPSC according to Qualification - Degree
25 % Jobs in APPSC require B.Tech/B.E
25 % Jobs in APPSC require M.Com
12.5 % Jobs in APPSC require B.A
12.5 % Jobs in APPSC require C.A
25 % Jobs in APPSC require 10+2 or Below
Jobs in APPSC according to Education Backgroud
25 % Employees in APPSC are from Commerce background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Other background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Science background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Geology background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Civil background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Mechanical background
12.5 % Employees in APPSC are from Chartered Accountant background
Click Next to See Job Details