Clerk,Barnala District Court recruitment, Govt Job in Punjab, Barnala District Court, Barnala
Barnala District Court
Chairman/MD/CEO : Sh. Virinder Aggarwal (District & Sessions Judge)
Head Office : Handiaya Road, Barnala, Punjab 148101
Education Requirement : BA/B.Sc/Any Degree Graduates
No of Vacancy : 4
Position - Clerk
Category - Graduate
Company - Barnala District Court
Location - Barnala, Punjab
No of Vacancy - 4
Salary - 1 Lakh To 2 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-08
Locality - Handiaya Road, Barnala, Punjab
|Job Location||Barnala (Punjab)|
|Last Date||10 May 2019|
The organization has its two main functions.
- Judicial Function and
- Administrative Function
Duties of the Organization:
- To exercise the control over all its subordinate Courts Functioning in it territorial Jurisdiction.
- To distribute the various grants amongst its subordinate authorities received from the Government, time to time.
- To deal with the all correspondence relates to Hon'ble High Court and the Department of Law & Judiciary, Government of Punjab to administer justice as per the various legislation/ statutes.
- To recruit Class-III and Class-IV Govt. Servants with the help of Advisory committee
- To promote the officials to the higher responsible Post
- To handle the administration in view of the procedural laws, Punjab Civil Services Rules, the Government Resolutions and the Notifications issued by the High Court.
- In exercising the duties of administrative nature, the organization deals with the Transfers of its employees, departmental inquiries of the employees etc.
- The Head of the Organization- the Principal District & Sessions Judge is the Chairman of District Legal Services Authority, BARNALA under which the Lok- Adalats, Seminar on various legal subjects are being held under his Supervision
The Power and Duties of Judicial Officers
- District Judge (Family Court): The above Judicial Officer/Judge deals with the family matters pertaining to the Domestic Violence Act, MNT125, HMA.
- Addl. District & Sessions Judge: The above Judicial Officers/ Judges deals with the matters pertaining to the appellate side and cases tribal by the sessions only and also the matters under Special Act and Motor Accident Claims Petitions.
- Civil Judge (Senior Division):- The above Judicial Officer/ Judges deal with the matters of Civil nature having unlimited pecuniary jurisdiction. The suits against the Government are also being heard and decided by these Judicial Officer/ Judge
- Chief Judicial Magistrate:- To deal with all types of Criminal matters excluding the cases tribal by the Court of Sessions
Click Apply to See Job Details