Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) Job For Junior Research Fellow, Project Staff Electronics- Walk-in interview in Hyderabad
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Dr. N.R. MUNIRATHNAM
Head Office : Panchawati, Off Pashan Road Pune : 411 008
Education Requirement : M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech/M.E.
No of Vacancy : 2
Company - Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET)
Location - Telangana
No of Vacancy - 2
Salary - 2 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-07
Recruitment for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Staff (PS)
C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates to fill up the following temporary and time bound position under DST sponsored project entitled “Design and Fabrication of MEMS Bionics Sensors for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)” . The position is purely temporary initially for one year and may be extended till the completion of project (Up to 31.03.2022).
M.Sc. (Electronic Science / Physics) with NET OR
B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering with valid GATE
Desirable: M.Tech/M.E. in Electronics/ microelectronics/VLSI with hands on experience in Cleanroom semiconductor device fabrication and
microelectronics circuit design and processing is
24% HRA +
|In case of non-availability of NET/GATE qualified candidates, Junior Research Fellow position will be converted as Project Staff as detailed below:|
First Class in M. Sc. (Electronic Science/Physics)
First Class B. Tech./B. E. (Electronics Engineering)
+ 30% HRA
+ 1 month
- M. Sc. (Physics): A candidate studied Applied Electronics as a specialization at M.Sc level only should apply.
- B.Tech/B.E. (Electronics Engineering): The candidate having microelectronics/ semiconductor/analog devices, solid state physics as one semester course only should apply.
- M.Tech /M.E. in Electronics/ microelectronics/ VLSI will be considered for JRF.
- Candidates having clean room working experience for semiconductor device fabrication will be given preference both in JRF as well as Project Staff subject to fulfilling educational qualification in all respects.
NATURE OF WORK:
- The candidate are required to perform simulation studies, design of sensor, fabrication of the MEMS bionic sensors, system level evaluation etc.
- The selected candidate need to carry out fabrication at national fabrication facility funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) at IISc Bangalore and IIT Bombay.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of Advt. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply
- The last date of receipt of application at C-MET is shall be 24.06.2019. Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- List of shortlisted candidates called for written test/interview and outcome of the recruitment process will be displayed in our website only. Therefore candidates may periodically see our website.
- No TA/DA shall be given for attending the WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of age, educational qualification, research experience, caste and no objection (where applicable), along with supporting documents at the time of interview. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from colleges/ present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the written test/interview
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET.
Overview- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET)Dedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF C-MET
CMET's R&D activities at present include development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
C-MET carries research and development on electronic materials and their processing keeping in view the development in the electronic and IT industry all over the world. Many of these programmes are for advanced electronic materials and processes with partial funding coming from various national and international funding agencies.
C-MET will partner industry(ies) in developing new materials and processes useful to the electronic s and information technology sector under sponsored research projects. The work may include new product ideas, novel materials and processes, product and process development, modification of existing product/process for yield improvement and/or cost reduction and any other mutually agreed area.
C-MET is continuously engaged in activity relating to technology transfer. It can take up pilot plant studies, feasibility studies, production start-up activity, etc. so that the technologies developed within C-MET can be effectively transferred to the industry.
C-MET can provide expert advice and troubleshooting service to the industry for various day-to-day problems, yield improvement and data interpretation.
Click Next to See Job Details