Multiple Openings,Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore recruitment, Govt Job in India
Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore
Chairman/MD/CEO : Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma
Head Office : EEC BUILDING, ELOOR, UDYOGAMANDAL, KOCHI, KERALA. PIN: 683501
Education Requirement : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Any Degree
No of Vacancy : 274
Company - Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 274
Salary - 1 Lakh To 7 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-09
- Full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks in the relavant discipline
- Disciplines: Chemical,Mechanical,Electrical,Instrumentation,Civil,Computer Science,Fire & Safety,Marketing,HR,Material
- Pass in final examination of : (i) Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or (ii) Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)/ (ICWAI) from the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India
- Full Time two year Post Graduate degree in any discipline or Full Time two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with 60% marks#
- Full-time BSc Agriculture degree with 60% marks#.
- Candidates shall have working knowledge (speak,read,write) of at least one of the languages viz. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, in addition to English
- Full time two years Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduate level, with 60% marks#. Post Graduate Degree in Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be a preferred additional qualification
- Diploma in Engineering with relevant years of experience
- Graduate in Arts,Science, Commerce or Management with minimum 50% marks, and knowledge in Office Automation Systems/Computer knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheet like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% marks# and knowledge in Office Automation Systems/Computer knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheet like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce or Management with minimum 50% marks#.Knowledge of local language essential.
- Graduate in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Graduate in Science with Maths,Statistics as one subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Course of minimum one year duration or Graduate in Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Course of minimum one year duration
- Graduate with Typewriting Higher (English) KGTE or equivalent qualification and Shorthand Lower (English) OR Diploma in Commerical Practice. Proficiency in operation of Computer and Word processor is essential
- Assistant General Manager-1 Post
- Senior Manager-10 Posts
- Assistant Company Secretary-1 Post
- Medical Officer-1 Post
- Deputy Manager-4 Posts
- Assistant Manager-8 Posts
- Officer-13 Posts
- Management Trainee-51 Posts
- Technician-79 Posts
- Draughtsman-3 Posts
- Craftsman-27 Posts
- Rigger Helper-8 Posts
- Heavy Equipment Operator-5 Posts
- Assistant General-13 Posts
- Assistant Finance-5 Posts
- Depot Assistant-20 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant-4 Posts
- Stenographer-10 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector-1 Post
- Nurse-6 Posts
- Canteen Supervisor-4 Posts
- Rs. 1,000/- (excluding bank charges) for managerial posts.
- Rs. 500/- (excluding bank charges) for Non-managerial posts.
- SC/ST/PWBD/ES candidates are exempted from application fee
STORY OF FACTAgriculture has always been the mainstay of our people and we have been tilling the land and reaping the harvests for hundreds of years. This naturally found us in a situation where the land was becoming les and les bountiful. The yield was getting lower and lower and in the early half of 20th century we found we had to depend on imports to meet out minimum food grain requirement. The simple truth that land had been losing its fertility through long years of repeated cultivation dawned on us much too late. What we were putting back in the form of organic manure was hardly adequate to replenish the soil or to correct the imbalance on the fertility status of the land under cultivation. Advanced countries elsewhere has discovered the answer to this problem in chemical fertilisers and some of the large scale farming entrepreneurs like foreign owned plantations in India also were importing chemical fertilisers for their own use.
The Second World War which cut off traditional sources of import of food grains aggravated our problem and the famine conditions that prevailed in some parts of the country made us sit up and think. Chemical fertiliser was the answer, but we did not have the technical know-how, raw materials or the resources for setting up fertiliser plants. It was then that a daring and farsighted administrator of Travancore (Kerala), Dr. C.P. Ramaswamy Iyer, had overcome the obstacles and paved the way for setting up a chemical fertiliser factory, in a till then unheard village in Kerala with what little resource that was available then and adopting technology and raw materials that could be mustered up. The immediate objective was to grow more food using the wonder replenisher, chemical fertilisers. This was how FACT came to be founded in what is now known as Udyogamandal, on the banks of river Periyar in 1944. It was then the first large scale fertiliser factory in the entire country.
Click Next to See Job Details