Senior Research Fellow OBC Female Category on Project Basis for Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
Chairman/MD/CEO : Dr. Tej Partap
Head Office : G. B. Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145
Education Requirement : M.Sc. Life Sciences (Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology Etc.)
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Senior Research Fellow OBC Female Category On Project Basis For Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Company - G. B. Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology
Location - Uttrakhand
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 1 Lakh To 2 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-12
Senior Research Fellow for Department of Biological Sciences, CBSH - Interview on 25.06.2019
SN Particulars Details
- Name of the Department- Biological Sciences, CBSH
- Name of the Project- Product development of bioinoculant for enhancing productivity under field conditions of Uttarakhand
- Project Code- 1267
- Name of Principal Investigator- Dr. A.K. Sharma
- Name of Fellowship- Senior Research Fellow
- Category of Fellowship- Other OBC (Female)
- Number of Fellowship- 1
- Duration of Fellowship- 3 years
- Emolument of Fellowship- 14000/-pm
- Qualification required- M.Sc. Life Sciences (Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology etc.)
- Experience required- Experience in handling microbes
- Last date of receiving application- 24/06/2019
- Date and time of interview- 11.00AM on 25.06.2019
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Department of Biological Sciences, CBSH, Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar- 263145, Uttarakhand on or before 25 Jun 2019, along with attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Application should be sent to Principal Investigator on his/her departmental address.
- No separate interview letter will be issued for this purpose and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The appointment will be given for six month which may be extended as per requirement.
- Attested copies of all certificated/ degree/ testimonials must be enclosed. Original should be produced at the time of interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- In case of non-availability of reserved category candidates, general/other category candidates may be considered.
Overview G.B. Pant UniversityThe G.B. Pant University is a symbol of successful partnership between India and the United States. The establishment of this university brought about a revolution in agricultural education, research and extension. It paved the way for setting up of 31 other agricultural universities in the country.
The credit for starting the functioning of the University without losing any time goes to the warm and resourceful personality of the first Vice-Chancellor, late Dr. Kenneth Anthony Parker Stevenson (1-12-58 to 2-1-64), who could keep people fruitfully engaged on the university farm, the labs and the classrooms despite the lurking fear of wild animals roaming the area.
The Campus appears impressive today with its well-tended fields, a network of roads, housing colonies, street lighting, a telephone exchange, hospitals, marketing centres, a water supply section, 6 primary schools and 3 secondary schools. The main campus lies in Udham Singh Nagar district of Uttarakhand at 29 N latitude and 79 E longitude at an elevation of 243.8 m above the mean sea level. This main campus has the area responsibility for the entire Uttarakhand representing plains, Tarai, Bhabar and hill areas. However, to provide service to the hill region its other stations are situated at Ranichauri (Tehri district), Majhera (Nainital district) and at Lohaghat-Sui (Champavat district). There are 763 teachers and officers 59 technical staff, 631 administrative and ministerial personnel and 1425 class III employees, amounting to a total strength of 2878. The number of students in the University ranges between 4200-4400. Thus, the teacher taught ratio is about 1:6.
Click Next to See Job Details