Lecturers, Senior Lecturers, Non-Teaching Staff,GIET Degree College recruitment, Govt Job in Andhra Pradesh
GIET Degree College
Chairman/MD/CEO : KVV SATYANARAYANA RAJU
Head Office : Rajahmundry
Education Requirement : Sanskrit, English, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Studies, Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Soft Skills And Forensic Science.
No of Vacancy : 3
Position - Lecturers, Senior Lecturers, Non-Teaching Staff
Company - GIET Degree College
Location - Andhra Pradesh
No of Vacancy - 3
Salary - 4 Lakh To 9 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-15
Rajahmundry GIET Institutions Degree College Recruitment Notification for Lecturers, Senior Lecturer, Non Teaching Staff Jobs Apply Online
GIET Institutions Rajahmundry invites applications from the suitable candidates for the available Lecturers, Senior Lecturers, Librarians, Physical Directors, DTP Operators, Warden, Transport In charges, Lab Technicians, Programmers and Security Officers Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online at www.gietdc.com within the seven days of notification published in news papers. Lecturers and Senior Lecturers vacancies are only for GIET Degree colleges and other posts are for GIET Institutions. Post wise details are given below. More information about this GIET Institutions Degree College vacancies of Lecturer, Lab Technician and other posts details are given bellow.
GIET Institutions Degree College Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Senior Lecturers/Lecturers (Sanskrit, English, Statistics, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Soft Skills)
- Lab Technicians (Physics, Forensic Science)
- Lab Assistants
- Physical Directors
- Computer Operator with Tally Knowledge
Qualifications for GIET Institutions Degree College:
- For Senior Lecturer/Lecturer jobs-As per UGC Norms
- Lab Technicians-Diploma with work experience
- Programmers-Computer Degree with Experience
- Lab Assistants-Degree qualification required
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested for these vacancies they can apply online at www.gietdc.com within 7 days.
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer Main duties and responsibilities:
- To teach at undergraduate and graduate level in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department.
- To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Staff review process.
- To obtain research funding support.
- To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
- To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate, taught graduate (Masters) or research graduate (MPhil/PhD) students.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To participate in the administration of the department’s programmes of study and other activities as requested.
- To contribute to departmental, faculty, or UCL-wide working groups or committees as requested.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- To actively follow and promote UCL policies, including Equal Opportunities.
- To maintain an awareness and observation of fire and health and safety regulations.
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer Specification
The person appointed is likely to have the skills and experience listed below.
Essential: A strong knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background enabling contributions to teaching programmes
Essential: Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Proven record of ability to conduct high quality research which is reflected in the authorship of high quality publications, or other research outputs, in the areas of computer science.
Desirable: Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
Evidence of ability to teach and to supervise academic work by undergraduates, masters and doctoral students
Essential: Ability to work collaboratively
Desirable: Membership of a relevant professional organisation
5. Previous Experience
Essential: Research in computer science
Desirable: Assessment of student work.
Engagement with scholarly/professional community
Pastoral care of students.
6. Personal Qualities
Essential: Commitment to academic research
Commitment to high quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for students
Commitment to continuous professional development
Commitment to public communication
Commitment to UCL’s policy of equal opportunity and the ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and students of all cultures and backgrounds.
About Us GIET Degree CollegeGIET Degree College was established in 2017 to offer under graduate education of world-class standards. Located in the serene and sylvan suburbs of Chaitanya Knowledge City, Rajahmundry on NH-16, the sprawling 300-acre campus of GIET reflects the finest educational facilities around. The stately 3-storeyed structure set amid idyllic setting ensures a most congenial atmosphere for scholastic pursuit in right earnest. GIET Degree College is approved by APSCHE and affiliated to Adikavi Nannaya Univeristy.
VISIONTo be an institution of excellence for holistic development creating a supportive, innovative and productive learning environment for the keen learners fostering education that is accessible, affordable and innovative.
MISSIONTo reach the learners and respond to their needs. To plan a helpful career and academic path for the students. To benchmark career goals offering academic excellence.
Click Next to See Job Details