Scientist,ICFRE recruitment, Govt Job in India, ICFRE, Pan India
Chairman/MD/CEO : Suresh Gairola
Head Office : Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India 248006
Education Requirement : M.SC./ BE Or B.Tech/ ME Or M.Tech/ Ph.D.
No of Vacancy : 54
Position - Scientist
Company - ICFRE
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 54
Salary - 7 Lakh To 21 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-10
- Applicants must have possessed M.SC./ BE or B.Tech/ ME or M.Tech/ Ph.D. from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ personal interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for UR/ EWS/ OBC and no fee for SC/ ST/ Divyang/ Women candidates.
- Contenders should make the payment via online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Go to official website icfre.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the recruitment for the post of Scientist-B-2019 at Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education, Dehra Dun” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
The journey of ICFRE was initiated way back towards the end of the nineteenth century with the advent of scientific forestry in India and the establishment of the Forest School in Dehradun in 1878. It was on 5th June 1906 subsequently that the Imperial Forest Research Institute was founded by Government of India for taking forward forestry research in the country. In 1986 the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education or ICFRE was formed as an umbrella organisation for taking care of forestry research, education and extension needs of the country. Finally on 1st June 1991, the ICFRE was declared an autonomous Council under the then Ministry of Environment and Forests and registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Presently, ICFRE with its Headquarters at Dehradun is an apex body in the national forestry research system that promotes and undertakes need based forestry research extension
The Council has a pan India presence with its 9 Regional Research Institutes and 5 Centers in different bio-geographical regions of the country. Each Institute has a history of its own and under the umbrella of ICFRE are directing and managing research, extension and education in forestry sector in the states under their jurisdiction. The regional research Institutes are located at Jodhpur, Dehradun, Shimla, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jorhat and Jabalpur, and the centres are at Agartala, Aizawl, Allahabad, Chhindwara and Visakhapatnam.
Jobs in ICFRE According to the Role - Functional Area20 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Environment Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for General / Other Software Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Back Office Operations Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Testing Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Network / System Administration Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Medical Transcription Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Audit Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Data Entry Role
10 % Jobs in ICFRE are for Finance / Accounts / Tax Role
Jobs in ICFRE according to Qualification - Degree
18.2 % Jobs in ICFRE require B.A
18.2 % Jobs in ICFRE require B.Sc
18.2 % Jobs in ICFRE require B.Tech/B.E
18.2 % Jobs in ICFRE require M.Sc
27.3 % Jobs in ICFRE require 10+2 or Below
Jobs in ICFRE according to Education Backgroud
20 % Employees in ICFRE are from IT-Software background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Arts and Humanities background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Commerce background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from English background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Biology background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Geology background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Microbiology background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Electrical background
10 % Employees in ICFRE are from Environmental background
Click Next to See Job Details