IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches.
1. Essential Qualification: Graduation from a recognised university
2. Work Experience: All the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation
3. ProgrammeFees: Programme fees for this Course will be ` 3,50,000/- (Rs. Three lakh fifty thousand only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme ( inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.).Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
4. CareerProspects andEmoluments: Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) - ` 2,500/- per month during the Internship Period (3 Months) - `10,000/- per month. After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is ` 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of ` 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)- 42020(17 years). The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
5. Service Bond: All selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving IDBI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining IDBI Bank’s service or shall have to pay a notional amount of `2 lakh. In addition to the payment of `2 lakh, in case any candidate leaves the services of IDBI Bank before 3 years of his/her joining, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate, if he/she has opted for education loan from IDBI Bank.
Age: Minimum 21 to Maximum 28
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019 (both dates inclusive) - 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates - 700/- for all others
1. Opening and closing of payment Gateway 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019
2. Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application - 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019
3. Date of Online (Tentatively) Test at all centers - 21.07.2019
1 - There will be two separate links on 2 separate pages for uploading Photograph and Signature
2 - Click on the respective link on respective pages to upload photo and signature
3 - Click on Choose File to browse and select the location where the ScannedPhotograph / Signature file has been saved.
4 - Select the file by clicking on it
5 - Click the ‘Upload’ button to upload the photo / sign.
6 - Click on Continue button to move to next page
1. Online Test
2. Personal interview
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply only online from 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
2. Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “Carrers” to open the link “Admissions to Manipal School of Banking2019-20” and then click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.On clicking the “Registration” the user will be redirected to “Basic Registration” page.
3. Once change password is done user needs to read through the instructions displayed on the home page after login. In the end of instructions there will be undertaking as “I have fully read and understood the notification / advertisement and instructions for online application of Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager before filling the application form and I hereby accept all the rules and norms prescribed for the same.” which user needs to undertake by clicking the undertaking check box and click on Continue button to proceed to detailed registration form.
4. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to view all the details carefully on Preview page, on preview page there will be Edit links to edit the entered details. Details provided can be edited until application form is submitted, once submitted application form cannot be modified.On confirming the final warning of application submission, Payment page will be displayed which will display the Application Fees to be paid by candidate to submit the Application Form.