Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd(IRFC)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Jijay Kumar
Head Office : UG - Floor, East Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Rd ,Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Education Requirement : CA,MBA/PGDM
No of Vacancy : 1
Director Govt Vacancies In New Delhi
Qualification in Details:
1. Description : Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman & Managing Director. He/She is overall in charge of the finance and accounts functions of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating finance policies as well as implementation thereof.
2. Qualification : (i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. (ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. (iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
3. Experience : (i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. (ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. (iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a Age of superannuation 60 years Internal Others Minimum Maximum Minimum Maximum 45 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. 45 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts
4. Pay Scale :
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA)
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA
5. Condition : Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
6. Duration : The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
(a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or (b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1). Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 17/09/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
To be the pivotal and premier Financial Services Company for the development of Rail Transport Sector while maintaining its symbiotic relationship with the Ministry of Railways.
To make IRFC one of the leading Financial Service Companies in the country, for raising funds from the capital market at competitive cost for augmenting railway plan finances, duly ensuring that the Corporation makes optimum profits from its operations.
In achieving the mission, the objectives of the Corporation are:
- To mobilise resources through market borrowings from domestic as well as Overseas Capital Markets at the most competitive rates & terms as per annual targets given by the Ministry of Railways.
- To explore use of innovative and diverse instruments for raising funds so as to reduce the cost of borrowings to the Company.
- To provide timely funding for acquisition of Rolling Stock assets for use by MOR.
- To leverage the Company’s business advantage the large size and diverse activities of MOR is to efficiently provide customised professional services at competitive cost.
- To explore the possibility of financing CPSEs and other entities for creation of rail infrastructure so as to sustain future growth and profitability.
- To make judicious use of derivatives and other emerging products for risk mitigation at appropriate time and optimum cost.
- To strive for high quality service to the investors, lenders and other financial intermediaries and to action prompt redressal of their grievances/problems.
- To ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- To enhance professionalism amongst the employees of the Company through training and other human resource tools.