Officers and Office Assistants in RRBs across India, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Pan India
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Shri Dinabandhu Mohapatra
Head Office : IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587, Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Education Requirement : Bachelor Degree In Any Discipline
No of Vacancy : 2982
Position - Officers And Office Assistants In RRBs Across India
Company - Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 2982
Salary - 2 Lakh To 10 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-17
Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.
- Experience: Nil
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager):
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;Proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s
- Desirable: working knowledge of Compute
- Experience: Nil
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years - Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS RRB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – marks obtained only in the Main Examination will be considered for final merit listing.
- For the post of Officers Scale I – marks obtained only in the Main Examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview and final merit listing.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary / Main / Single examinations is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS
Overview- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
- The Governing Board consists of nominees from Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, National Institute of Bank Management, representatives of Public Sector Banks, Insurance sector and academics. The matters related to policy and affairs of the Institute are vested in the Governing Board.
Click Next to See Job Details