Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Shri Dinabandhu Mohapatra
Head Office : IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587, Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Education Requirement : Any Post Graduate
No of Vacancy : 2
Research Associate Govt Vacancies in India
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the Post : Research Associate 02
2. Pay Scale : 9,36,020
3. Educational Qualifications: Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
4. Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience : Preferably One year experience in the academic Research/Test Development. Competency in operating computer is must.
5. Other Eligibility Criteria : (i) His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service/career. (ii) No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/career. (iii) Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her. (iv) Good knowledge of operating computers is necessary, especially MS Office for the post of Research Associate and in case of Analyst Programmer (Linux) & Analyst Programmer (Windows) Computer skills as mentioned in the post qualification experience are necessary
6. Examination Center : (i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available in Annexure I. (ii) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained. (iii) IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. (iv) IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any examination centre other than the one he/she has opted for. (v) Candidates will appear for the examinations at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. (vi) Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by IBPS.
Age Limit: 21-30 Years.
Application Fees including Intimation Charges [Payable from 05.07.2019 to 20.07.2019 (only Online payment) shall be as follows - Rs. 500/- for all categories of candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
1. For the post of Analyst Programmer (Linux), For the post of Analyst Programmer (Windows)
b. Professional Knowledge
2.For the post of Research Associate
b. Quantitative Aptitude
c. English Language
d. General Awareness
Candidates can apply online only from 05.07.2019 to 20.07.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in Capital Letteswill NOT be accepted.
(iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Overview- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
- The Governing Board consists of nominees from Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, National Institute of Bank Management, representatives of Public Sector Banks, Insurance sector and academics. The matters related to policy and affairs of the Institute are vested in the Governing Board.