Other Qualification Details:
1. Project Name: “Prototype Large-scale reactor for simultaneous production of H2 and fine chemicals under natural sunlight”
2. Qualifications: M. Sc. / M. Tech. in any discipline of Chemistry/ Material Science with NET/LS/GATE, etc.
3. Experience: Research experience in synthesis of nanomaterials, organic compounds and handling of spectroscopic and chromatographic techniques.
4. Project duration: Initially for one year and may be extended till duration of the project based on performance of the candidates.
1) The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position shall be co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for JRF position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in INST norms.
2) Completely filled and signed application form in the prescribed format (attached) must be submitted as per the attached template.
3) Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Self-attested photocopies of these documents are to be sent along with application and also to be provided at the time of interview.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained. It should be noted that the candidates residing beyond 1000 km from Mohali may opt for online interview if shortlisted.
5) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.