Other Qualification Details:
1. Title of the Research Project: “Low Temperature Growth of Carbonaceous Heterostructure for Thermal and Magnetic Applications”
2. Name of the position available: Short term Research Associate-1 (Project)
3. Essential (RA): Having PhD degree in the field of Chemistry/Physics/Material science/Electronic-engineering/Nanoscience and Nanotechnology with in depth understanding/ hands on experience on Chemical vapour deposition technique and growth kinetics preferably on carbonaceous materials; Handling experience of Physical Vapour deposition systems.
4. Desirable (RA): Growth techniques (PVD/CVD/MOCVD/LPCVD) and Physical vapour deposition systems (Sputter/E-beam/PLD), Knowledge of Mask designing, Understanding of CMOS process flow, fabrication/characterization of electronic devices.
5. Salary: Rs. 36000/- + HRA 10%. Project duration: Initially for 3 months and may be extended to 6 months based on performance of the candidates.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and renewable upto 6 months subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The position is co-terminus with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets/NOC from current employees/ Experience certificate in case of working candidate and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
How to Apply
1. Last date of receiving application: On or before 18 th March 2019 [before 10:00 AM]. Date of walk-in-interview: 18th March 2019 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
2. Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address on or before 18th March 2019 (before 10:00 AM) via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to: Dr. Kaushik Ghosh; Scientist-E Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Mohali Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160064, Punjab