Key Account Manager Jobs, Handygo Technologies Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
Handygo Technologies Pvt Ltd
Head Office : 405 Ansal Bhawan 16 KG Marg Connaught Place New Delhi 110001
Education Requirement : MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, International Business, Marketing
No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Position - Key Account Manager Jobs
Category - Accounting
Company - Handygo Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location - New Delhi, Delhi Ncr
No of Vacancy - 01 Post
Salary - 5 Lakh To 8 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-16
Locality - 405 Ansal bhawan 16 KG Marg Connaught Place New Delhi
Handygo Technologies Pvt Ltd, Key Account Manager - Hiring In Delhi
- To manage the relationship with a MNC Telco account with an ultimate objective to achieve sales and revenue growth.
- Cross selling and Up selling Handygo's product portfolio to the client.
- Meeting Annual, Quarterly, Monthly and weekly targets.
- Make presentations for new business development initiatives based on organizational goals.
- Set processes for campaign execution and measurement basis set KPIs.
- Extensive travelling all across India to meet the client and push Handygo's revenues.
- Monitoring and keeping collections under control, with timely recovery of outstanding.
- Candidates with only VAS experience should apply
- Graduates with 5+ Years of Work Experience into Sales & Marketing of VAS Products.
- Exposure to marketing in Mobile Value added services space or corporate sales in IT, telecom domains.
- Capable of Handling relationship with clients to achieve revenue growth.
- Comfortable with numbers and ability to see opportunities and risks in numbers.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Account Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- VAS IVR – Marketing
- Value Added Services
- Key Accounts Management
- National Account Manager
Overview Handygo Technologies Pvt LtdHandygo believes a lot many future activities will be carried out on the internet and on mobiles. It has therefore put in to practice a process of researching areas in which a lot of conveniences could be bought in. It conducts studies and surveys to understand needs and designs products to suit those needs. There is a new way of looking at things that were earlier missed.
We are the first company to develop Arabic content for targeting the mobile subscribers in the Gulf region. We were the first entity to introduce the most secure, robust and above all DRM-enabled multi-purpose mobile content delivery platform (MCDP) for MTN Nigeria.
VISIONHarness the power of mobile, internet and platforms, by creating product and solutions that closes knowledge gaps for consumers and enterprises.
- Identify clear need gaps in urban and rural markets that can be solved by handheld devices and the internet.
- Work through consortiums with content providers, marketing agencies and in partnership with telcos wherever required.
- Keep innovation alive in the traditional business of value added based on consumer pull.
- Provide a high level quality for all product, services and solutions.
DIGITAL INDIAThe announcement of Digital India programme by the Prime Minister is a great step in securing the future of India through good governance and transparency.
Digital India is a program to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
Under this program the Govt. plans to cover uncovered 42300 villages with mobile connectivity, at a cost of Rs 16,300 cr by year 2018. This effort will go waste unless content providers provide appropriate content for the rural people based on their needs across geographies.
Common Service Centres (CSC) are to be made viable as end point of service delivery by March 2017 at a cost of Rs 4750 Cr to cover 2,50,000 villages. Mobile technology can create efficiencies in the process and the manner in which CSC can reach the farmers and other rural people.
Handygo would partake in this march forward by linking with various stake holders in various sectors, through the intent.
TECHNOLOGIESOur services are available on various technology formats and platforms defined by the requirements of the market place.
Applications and various platforms - Android, IOS, Windows, symbian, Flash
- IVR - Interactive Voice Response
- SMS - Short Messaging Service
- WAP - Wireless Application Protocol
Click Apply to See Job Details