Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019- Govt job across India, Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO), Pan India
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Chandra Pal Singh
Head Office : KRIBHCO Bhawan, A-l0, Sector-l, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P- 201 301
Education Requirement : B.E/B.Tech
No of Vacancy : Not Disclosed
Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019- Govt Job Across India
Company - Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
Location - India
No of Vacancy - Not Disclosed
Salary - 10 Lakh To 11 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-24
- B.Tech/ B.E. with overall marks 65% and above - Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation
- Only B.Tech/B.E. Graduates from 35 approved Institutes-31 no. of NITs + 4 institutes
- GATE-2019 Score Card (qualified GATE in respective discipline of graduation)
- For Result awaited / appeared till 7th Sem 65% aggregate is mandatory
- Only 2019 Pass-out or Passing-out
- No Gaps/Backlogs in Graduation i.e. B.Tech/ B.E. should have been completed in four years
- Result awaited applicant can also apply
- X and XII marks 60% and above
- The selected candidate will be imparted on-the-job training for one year in his/her respective discipline. He/she should be willing to work in 24×7 environments in shifts. He/ she will be posted to the Plant site, Hazira, Surat, however, he/she must be prepared for relocation to Corporate Office, NOIDA as per the requirements of the organization.
- After successful completion of training, he/she will be absorbed in the services of KRIBHCO as Senior Engineer/ Senior Officer and will be assigned job responsibility of a particular domain. The job responsibilities can be changed from time to time as per the requirements of the organization to get exposure in all areas of technical discipline.
KRIBHCO Recruitment Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Computer Based Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Test they will be called for Personal Interview.
- Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of merit list drawn on the basis of performance of the candidate in the Personal Interview.
Cost to Company
- The GET/ MMT will be recruited in “G2” grade in the pay scale of Rs.55,000/- -1,30,000/- with the initial Basic Pay of Rs.55,000/- per month plus usual allowances as stipend.
- CTC during training period will be around Rs. 10.76 lacs
- Will be absorbed in the services of KRIBHCO as Senior Engineer/ Senior Officer in Pay Scale of Rs.55,000/- -1,30,000/- with the initial Basic Pay of Rs.56,650/- p.m. plus usual allowances
- CTC will be around Rs11.30 lacs
How to apply for KRIBHCO Recruitment 2019?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 June 2019.
Overview- KRIBHCOKrishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO) is a Multi-State Cooperative Society deemed to be registered under the Multi-State Cooperative Societies (MSCS) Act, 2002. The Government of India through the Department of Fertilizers was a member of KRIBHCO but its equity holding was reduced to NIL on 4th July 2013 under the provisions of the MSCS Act 2002. KRIBHCO is not owned nor controlled nor financed by the Government of India / Any State Governments.
KRIBHCO was incorporated on 17th April 1980 as a national level Multi State Cooperative Society to implement first gas based “state-of-the-art” high capacity Fertilizer Complex consisting of 2 x 1350 MTPD Ammonia plants and 4 x 1100 MTPD Urea plants each with annual installed capacity of 8.91 Lakh MT Ammonia and 14.52 lakh MT of Urea at Hazira District-Surat, Gujarat, India based on natural gas from Bombay High/ South Bassein. Hazira fertilizer complex was commissioned in 1985 in record time with saving of Rs. 90 crore in project cost.
In an endeavor to make constant improvements, KRIBHCO implemented various schemes to enhance its capacity and improve the energy consumption. Capacities of ammonia & urea plants were reassessed to 2x1520 MTPD Ammonia and 4x 1310 MTPD Urea with annual installed capacity of 10.03 Lakh MT ammonia and 17.29 lakh MT of urea.
Click Next to See Job Details