Management Trainee- HR/Marketing- Govt Job across India, National Fertilizers Ltd, Pan India
National Fertilizers Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Mr. Manoj Mishra
Head Office : Scope Complex, Core-III, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003
Education Requirement : MBA/PGDM/M.Sc
No of Vacancy : 44
Position - Management Trainee- HR/Marketing- Govt Job Across India
Company - National Fertilizers Ltd
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 44
Salary - 10 Lakh To 11 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-16
NFL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee | 44 Vacancies | Last Date: 14 June 2019
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 June 2019|
- Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full-time MBA/ PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Management/ HR.
- Minimum 60% marks in full-time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two yearsâ€Ÿ full-time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing/ Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/ Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE WITH Full-time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
NFL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer-based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. The tentative date of online test would be updated soon
- The online test will be conducted at any one of the centres in cities of Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Ahemdabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi, Kochi,Vijaywada
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours. The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree of relevant discipline and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/ Awareness. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The level of the domain subject will be Post Graduation Degree or Diploma, as applicable for each post.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 i.e. 05 eligible candidates for 01 post.
- Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on NFL website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their e-mail address as mentioned in their online application form
- Online Test-Weightage 80%
- Personal Interview-Weightage 20%
- Non – refundable application fee of Rs 700 (Rs 700 Fees + Bank charges). The application fee is not applicable for SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PwD/ Departmental candidates.
- NFL offers one of the best pay packages in the Fertilizer industry. The selected candidates, who shall undergo minimum one year training at our various Units/Offices, will be placed in the pay scale of 40000 - 3% - 140000 at the Basic Pay of 40000 during one year training period at a CTC of Rs. 10.5 lakhs (approx.).
- On successful completion of training period and on clearance of minimum standards, such candidates will be considered for regularization as Officers in the pay scale of 40000- 3% - 140000 at a basic pay of 41200/-.
- Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance/ Company Accommodation and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances/ benefits such as Leave, Medical Facilities, Performance Related Pay, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. as per Company rules in force from time to time during training/ after regularization.
Overview- National Fertilizers LimitedNFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-I) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.
NFL has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants viz. Nangal & Bathinda plants in Punjab, Panipat plant in Haryana and two plants at Vijaipur at District Guna, in Madhya Pradesh. The Panipat, Bathinda & Nangal plants were revamped for feed stock conversion from Fuel Oil to Natural Gas, an eco-friendly fuel during 2012-13 / 2013-14. Vijaipur plants of the company were also revamped for energy savings & capacity enhancement during 2012-13, thus increasing its total annual capacity from 20.66 LMT from 17.29 LMT, an increase of 20%. The company currently has a total annual installed capacity of 35.68 LMT (Re-assessed capacity of 32.31 LMT) & is the 2nd largest producer of Urea in the country with a share of about 16% of total Urea production in the country.
Company has a Bio-Fertilizers Plant at Vijaipur with a capacity of 600 tonnes of solid & liquid Bio-Fertilizers to produce three strains of Bio-Fertilizers viz. PSB, Rhizobium and Azotobacter are produced.
NFL is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Neem Coated Urea, three strains of Bio-Fertilizers (solid & liquid) and other allied Industrial products like Ammonia, Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrate. The brand name of the company is popularly known in the market as ‘KISAN’.
The company has a R&D set up at each Manufacturing Unit i.e. at Nangal, Panipat, Bathinda and Vijaipur as well as at Corporate Office (Noida) which are primarily focused and undertakes various innovation studies to develop new, efficient & safer processes, value added products and suggest implementation of energy saving schemes.
Click Next to See Job Details