Non-Executives (Worker) 30 Govt Vacancies in India, National Fertilizers Ltd, Pan India
National Fertilizers Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Mr. Manoj Mishra
Head Office : Scope Complex, Core-III, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003
Education Requirement : Any Degree/ITI
No of Vacancy : 30
Position - Non-Executives (Worker) 30 Govt Vacancies In India
Company - National Fertilizers Ltd
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 30
Salary - 3 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-07-16
Non–Executives (Worker) 30 Govt Vacancies in India
- Educational Qualification should be on a full-time regular basis from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/State Technical Board/Appropriate Statutory Authority, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher technical/ professional qualifications such as Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering, etc., will also be considered eligible provided they possess the minimum qualification of ITI in the relevant Trade.
NFL Unit-Wise Vacancies:
- Turner– 3 Posts
- Machinist – 2 Posts
- Fitter – 01 Post
- Diesel Mechanic-1 Post
- Auto Electrician – 01 Post
- Turner–01 Post
- Machinist–02 Posts
- Fitter– 02 Posts
- Welder – 01 Post
- Diesel Mechanic-02 posts
- Auto Electrician – 01 post
- Machine Tool Mechanic- 01 Post
Vijaipur Unit (Madhya Pradesh): 12 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 04 Posts
- Fitter – 02 posts
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic-1 Post
- Loco Mechanic-01 post
NFL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in online test and Skill (Trade) Test in the relevant trade.
- The weightage of marks for online examination will be 80% and Skill (Trade) Test will be 20%.
- The candidates scoring minimum 50% marks in the online examination shall be shortlisted to be called for Skill (Trade) Test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. five candidates for one post.
How to apply
Overview- National Fertilizers LimitedNFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-I) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.
NFL has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants viz. Nangal & Bathinda plants in Punjab, Panipat plant in Haryana and two plants at Vijaipur at District Guna, in Madhya Pradesh. The Panipat, Bathinda & Nangal plants were revamped for feed stock conversion from Fuel Oil to Natural Gas, an eco-friendly fuel during 2012-13 / 2013-14. Vijaipur plants of the company were also revamped for energy savings & capacity enhancement during 2012-13, thus increasing its total annual capacity from 20.66 LMT from 17.29 LMT, an increase of 20%. The company currently has a total annual installed capacity of 35.68 LMT (Re-assessed capacity of 32.31 LMT) & is the 2nd largest producer of Urea in the country with a share of about 16% of total Urea production in the country.
Company has a Bio-Fertilizers Plant at Vijaipur with a capacity of 600 tonnes of solid & liquid Bio-Fertilizers to produce three strains of Bio-Fertilizers viz. PSB, Rhizobium and Azotobacter are produced.
NFL is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Neem Coated Urea, three strains of Bio-Fertilizers (solid & liquid) and other allied Industrial products like Ammonia, Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrate. The brand name of the company is popularly known in the market as ‘KISAN’.
The company has a R&D set up at each Manufacturing Unit i.e. at Nangal, Panipat, Bathinda and Vijaipur as well as at Corporate Office (Noida) which are primarily focused and undertakes various innovation studies to develop new, efficient & safer processes, value added products and suggest implementation of energy saving schemes.
Click Next to See Job Details