Junior Research Fellow Govt job in GOA,National Institute of Technology, Goa recruitment, Govt Job in Goa
National Institute of Technology, Goa
Chairman/MD/CEO : V. K. Aatre
Head Office : Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401, Goa- India
Education Requirement : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech- Electrical, Electronics
No of Vacancy : 1
Company - National Institute Of Technology, Goa
Location - Goa
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 3 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-14
Advertisement for the Position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST
- To prepare a strategy for designing a 5 KW PV system and to study the impact of variations in solar irradiation, temperature and partial shading effects on the designed PV system.
- To extract the maximum available power from each PV module, with each coupled to its own DC-DC boost converter which is cascaded in series configuration by employing conventional MPPT techniques.
- To design a supervisory control along with DMPPT architecture to detect the Output Voltage Violations (OVL) and frequency due to unbalance between the output voltages and powers to meet the standard (IEEE 519) power quality requirements
- To implement a grid integrated PV system with DMPPT architecture to enhance the power quality and analyze the overall system efficiency when compared with the centralized PV system architecture under mismatching and partial shading effects.
- M.Tech./M.E./equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full time program.
- B. Tech/B.E./ in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full time program.
- A strong knowledge of MATLAB-Simulink is highly desirable. Additionally knowledge in Grid-tied PV System, MPP Techniques, Multi-level Inverters, Shunt APF, UPQC and DSP Controller programming would be appreciated.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply; in the attached format along with their updated CV latest by 20th May 2019.The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- The Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail (apart from website) along with the date and time of the written test/interview. No other letter will be sent to the correspondence address. So, the candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV, application form, original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the Interview and/or joining the position.
About National Institute of Technology GoaThe National Institute of Technology Goa (NITGoa) is a premier technical Institute of the region. NITGoa was established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament (NIT act 2007) and it is declared as ‘Institute of National Importance ‘. NITGoa is an autonomous institute and functioning under the aegis of Ministry of human Resource Development(MHRD), Govt. of India. The campus is located at Farmagudi, Ponda approximately 29 km southeast of Panaji, the capital of Goa and it is a temporary campus. The state of Goa is well connected by road ways, rail ways and air ways with various parts of the country
The Institute offers under Graduate courses in Five Engineering Departments: (1) Computer Science and Engineering (2) Electronics and Communication Engineering (3) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4) Civil Engineering and (5) Mechanical Engineering. The Institute offers Post Graduate courses and Ph. D degree in three Engineering Departments: (1) Computer Science and Engineering (2) Electronics and Communication Engineering and (3) Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The Institute also offers Ph.D degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics and English specialization.
The Institute admits students into the B.Tech degree program on the basis of ranks obtained in the Joint Entrance Examination JEE(Main) and the scheme of Direct Admission to Students Abroad (DASA) with an intake of 30 students in each branch. The institute is sincerely attempting to deliver quality education and to achieve excellence in teaching, learning and research with high professional ethics.
Click Next to See Job Details