PGTs, TGTs, Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts 2370 Vacancies in U.P, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Noida
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Chairman/MD/CEO : Bishwajit Kumar Singh
Head Office : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
Education Requirement : 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG
No of Vacancy : 2370 Posts
Position - PGTs, TGTs, Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts 2370 Vacancies In U.P
Category - Government
Company - Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Location - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
No of Vacancy - 2370 Posts
Salary - 5 Lakh To 10 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-07-11
Locality - Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment PGTs, TGTs, Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts 2370 Vacancies in U.P
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Job Name||PGTs, TGTs, Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts|
|No of Vacancies||2370 Posts|
Important Dates :
- Written Examination.
- Computer Based Test
- Interview / Persinnem Interaction.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online for Official Website NVS recruitment.
- Go to Home & Select the required post.
- Clcik on Appliy Online.
- Click on New Registration, If you are new user.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Complete the registration sucessfully then Click on Submit.
- Fill all details and upload the relevant documents, Photo, and Signature.
Overview- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Navodaya Vidyalaya SchemeThe National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
It was felt that children with special talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to progress at a faster pace by making good quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it. Such education would enable students from rural areas to compete with their urban counterparts on an equal footing.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System which began as a unique experiment,is today unparalleled in the annals of school education in india and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to povide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system
Objectives of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
To establish ,endow, maintain, control,and manage schools(hereinafter called the 'Navodaya Vidyalaya') and to do all acts and things necessary for or conducive to the promotion of such schools which will have the following objectives:
- To provide good quality modern education-including a strong component of culture inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education- to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas without regard to their family's socio-economic condition.
- To provide facilities, at a suitable stage, for instruction through a common medium, viz., Hindi and English, all over the country.
- Offer a common core-curriculum to ensure comparability in standards and to facilitate and understand the common and composite heritage of our people.
- To progressive bring students from one part of the country to another in each school to promote national integration and enrich the social content.
- To serve as a focal point for improvement in quality of school education through training of teachers in live situations and sharing of experiences and facilities.
- To establish, develop, maintain and manage hostels for the residence of students of Navodaya Vidyalayas.
- To aid, establish and conduct other institutions as may be required for the furtherance of the Society's objects in any part of India
- To do all such things as may be considered necessary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objects of the society.
Click Apply to See Job Details