Assistant/ Librarian/ MTS/ Programmer/ Clerk/ Steno- 329 Vacancies across India, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Pan India
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan
Chairman/MD/CEO : Shri Kiren Rijiju
Head Office : Ground Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, 4 Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001
Education Requirement : Any Degree/ BE/ BTech
No of Vacancy : 329
Position - Assistant/ Librarian/ MTS/ Programmer/ Clerk/ Steno- 329 Vacancies Across India
Company - Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 329
Salary - 10 Lakh To 15 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-06-11
NYKS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 329 Vacancies
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) New Delhi invites applications from suitable candidates for recruitment posts of Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator, Assistant, Junior Computer Programmer, Stenographer, Clerk, Computer Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, Librarian, Hindi Translator and Lower Division Clerk on regular basis.
Positions Offered with Pay-Scale
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator||160||Level 10 Rs. 56100 - 177500|
|Junior Computer Programmer||17||Level 7 Rs. 44900 - 142400|
|Senior Hindi Translator||1||Level 7 Rs. 44900 - 142400|
|Assistant||38||Level 6 Rs. 35400 - 112400|
|Librarian||1||Level 6 Rs. 35400 - 112400|
|Stenographer Grade-ll||23||Level 6 Rs. 35400 - 112400|
|Computer Operator||4||Level5 Rs. 29200 - 92300|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||50||Level 4 Rs. 25500 - 81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||12||Level 2 Rs. 19900 - 63200|
|Multi Tasking Staff||23||Level 1 Rs. 18000 - 56900|
|Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline.|
|Junior Computer Programmer||Master Degree in Computer Science or B.E./MCA.|
|Senior Hindi Translator||Master’s Degree in Hindi / English or English. Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as a medium or examination at degree level or vice versa.|
|Assistant||Any Degree with 03 years experience in Administration and Accounts.|
|Librarian||Degree or equivalent with Degree/Diploma in Library Science.|
|Stenographer Grade-ll||Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @80wpm; Transcription: 65mts (Eng), 75mts (Hindi) on manual typewriter or 50 mts (Eng.), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer. Equivalent speed of 100/80 wpm in English & Hindi stenography and 40/25 wpm in typewriting in English & Hindi. Working knowledge of computer.|
|Computer Operator||Degree or equivalent. Should posses a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour for Data Entry work. One year certificate course in computer.|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||B.Com or Degree or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. Knowledge of Computer application.|
|Lower Division Clerk||Matric with 12th class or equivalent qualification. A Typing Speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent.|
- Candidates applying for the post of AD/DYC will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Jr. Computer Programmer will have to appear for Online Written exam, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Sr. Hindi Translator will have to appear for Online Written exam, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Librarian will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer Grade-II will have to appear for Online Written exam and Skill Test (Typing/Stenography) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Computer Operator will have to appear for Online Written exam and Skill Test (Typing).
- Candidates applying for the post of Accounts Clerk cum Typist will have to appear for Online Written exam and Skill Test (Typing).
- Candidates applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk will have to appear for Online Written exam and Skill Test (Typing).
- Candidates applying for the post of MTS will have to appear for Online written exam.
Overview NYKSNehru Yuva Kendras were established in the year 1972 with the objective of providing rural youth avenues to take part in the process of nation building as well providing opportunities for the development of their personality and skills.
In the year 1987-88, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan(NYKS) was set up as an autonomous organization under the Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, to oversee working of these Kendras. NYKS is the largest grassroots level youth organization; one of its kind in the world. It channelizes the power of youth on the principles of voluntarism, self-help and community participation.
Over the years, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has established a network of youth clubs in villages, where Nehru Yuva Kendras have been set up. NYKS has targeted to identify areas of harnessing youth power for development by forming Youth Clubs, which are village level voluntary action groups of youth at the grassroots level to involve them in nation building activities. The core strength of NYKS lies in its network of youth clubs. Youth Clubs are village based organizations working for community development and youth
The basic objective for creation of youth clubs is to render community support through developmental initiatives involving activities with particular focus on youth empowerment. The implementation of programmes and activities of youth clubs is based on local needs and requirements by mobilizing resources from various government departments and other agencies, which include both national, State level and multilateral institutions. The youth clubs and its member volunteers form the base of the NYKS’s vast national rural network.
Click Next to See Job Details