Other Qualification Details:
NHSRC intends to engage Consultant - Healthcare Technology, purely on contractual basis.
A. Qualifications and Experience:
1. B.Tech/B.E in Clinical/Biomedical engineering is mandatory. Post-graduation in Engineering/Management is desirable.
2. Published work in the area of devices/diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices/diagnostics.
3. At least 2 years of post qualification work experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable.
4. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
6. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
7. Knowledge is in Health systems development desirable.
8. Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and the ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
9. Formal Educational Qualification, Experience and Age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to [email protected]
by 23-March-2019. Application submitted in other formats will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention the post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.