Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: The applicant should be an engineering graduate in mining with good academic record form a recognised University/Institution. Applicants holding MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
2. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience in production/planning/management of projects during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with experience in dealing with mines will have an added advantage.
3. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
4. Job Description: Director (Production & Planning) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He is the head of production, projects and planning department of the organization. He is accountable for achieving high degree of performance and productivity through well directed coordination of all operations.
5. Scale of PayL Rs. 22500-600-27300 (IDA) (1997 Pay Scale)
How to Apply
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 15/03/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.