Executive/ Trainee- Any Graduate-June 2019 Walk-in - Job in Pune, Maharashtra, Repco Home Finance Ltd, Pune
Repco Home Finance Ltd
Chairman/MD/CEO : Yashpal Gupta
Head Office : Repco Tower, No. 33, North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Education Requirement : B.Com/Any Degree
No of Vacancy : 1
Position - Executive/ Trainee- Any Graduate-June 2019 Walk-in - Job In Pune, Maharashtra
Company - Repco Home Finance Ltd
Location - Maharashtra
No of Vacancy - 1
Salary - 2 Lakh To 3 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-31
RECRUITMENT OF BRANCH STAFF (EXECUTIVE/ TRAINEE) FOR PUNE/ PIMPRI/ CHAKKAN/ WAGHOLI - WALK-IN INTERVIEW
- Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-06-2019, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
- Any Graduate preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be
- Fluency in Marathi (read, write & speak) besides English and Hindi is must.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
- Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
- Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
Key Competencies Required
- Good communication skill – verbal and written
- Negotiation skill
- Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
- Multitasking ability
- Planning and organizing skill
- Target orientation
- Proficiency in MS-Word
- Target orientation
Pay & Perquisites:
- CTC Per annum starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management.
- Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 p.m. (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Meal allowance and performance incentive (variable, based on performance). The period of Training will be one year (extendable based on performance)
How to Apply/ Attend The Interview:
Eligible candidates are requested to attend a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and pay slips for the last 3 months along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date & time:
Overview-Repco Home Finance LtdRepco Home Finance Ltd (RHFL) is a professionally managed housing finance company head quartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. We were incorporated in April 2000. We are registered as a housing finance company with the National Housing Bank (NHB)
As at the end of March 2018, RHFL is operating through 131 branches and 29 satellite centres in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Odisha, West Bengal and Puducherry. The mission of RHFL has been to translate into reality the aspirations of people to own a house by covering the market -existing and potential- comprehensively through institutional credit support customized to suit individual needs in a transparent and ethical way.
The salient and unique features of RHFL are innovative loan products, direct customer contact and customer ownership, focus on quality customer servicing, transparency and speed of operations, focus on relatively under-penetrated markets and balanced portfolio mix, robust risk management systems and processes, low cost operations, well recognized brand in south India with an established track record, stable and experienced senior management team. The Company’s products have been developed to suit the needs of different customers.
Click Next to See Job Details