Sales Manager Jobs, Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi
Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd
Head Office : 2nd Floor, B-Wing, Thapasya Building, Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi,Kerala - 682042
Education Requirement : BE/BTech
No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Position - Sales Manager Jobs
Category - IT
Company - Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location - Kochi, Kerala
No of Vacancy - 1 Post
Salary - 2 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-10
Locality - 2nd Floor,Thapasya Building, Infopark, Kakkanad,Kochi, Kerala
Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd, Sales Manager - Exp 5 Years
- Our Sales Managers are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our fast-paced industry. These key individuals are responsible for active hunting targets and strategic sales growth in their assigned region. Priorities include the development and execution of sales objectives with enterprise customers and strategies through direct efforts
- Ownership of Hunting Target within the prescribed region & Industry Focus.
- Prospect aggressively to develop new clientele through networking, referrals, personal lead generation and cold calling; including follow-up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of closing business with New Logo customers, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts.
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business.
- Direct and assist Inside Sales Team members to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business.
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Suyati to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of Suyati DT & PES offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategize to secure new business.
- Work closely with Delivery and Solutioning teams, keeping them informed of customer needs.
- Prepare necessary reports (RFP’s, metrics, periodic business reviews) and maintain accuracy of data in Suyati’s CRM database.
- Maintain complete customer documentation and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information in CRM
- Minimum 5 Years of active Hunting (Sales) experience in selling CRM (Salesforce/ Dynamics) and/ or Digital Transformation Services & Solutions (Through Lead Qualification, Portfolio pitching, Proposal & Negotiations, Closure.
- Qualified to degree level or professional equivalent from Tier 1 College/ institute is required; M.B.A. or Master’s in a relevant discipline from a top school or university strongly preferred.
- Hunting Targets Achieved in excess of $500K/ Annum.
- If exposure to CRM (Salesforce/ Dynamics) then should have demonstrable network within Salesforce/ Microsoft community.
- Sales Planning/ Forecasting.
- Channel/ Partner Network Management (Not Mandatory but preferred).
- Executive presence: Ability to engage the client at various levels (including the C-Level) of their organization, strong presentation and facilitation skills, ability to structure and facilitate workshops, ability to identify opportunities for digital transformation “on his/her feet”.
- Demonstrable experience in driving top line centric consulting engagements with focus on markets/ customers/ consumers/ influencers. The candidate should have sales & marketing domain experience in the B2C or B2B2C scenario.
- Should have worked extensively in sectors such as Manufacturing/ Education/ Publishing/ BFSI/ etc..
- Should have breadth of knowledge across and depth in one or two of the enabling digital technologies. Should have good understanding of application of Advanced Analytics in sales, marketing & supply chain/ distribution.
- Good understanding of technologies like Cognitive, AI/Deep Learning, IoT/E and platforms likes CRM, CMS, eCommerce would be a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Outcome / result driven
- A sense of urgency…want to get things done
- Demonstrated team player.
- Able to handle ambiguity, self-starter, an individual who creates opportunity from complexity.
Overview Suyati Technologies Pvt LtdSuyati Technologies Pvt Ltd is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Kochi.Majority of work Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT Software , QA -Testing
We know our clients come to us for solving specific problems and pain points. In the process of offering unique business solutions via our gamut of technological expertise, we digitally transform the way our clients do business, empowering them to create delightful user experiences and stories.
And while we make a difference to our clients’ businesses, we ensure that our people talent and processes are constantly upgraded, helping us give our clients world class IT products and services that surpass their expectations each time, every time.
With the highest literacy rate and one of the lowest attrition rates compared to the rest of India, Kerala has become the “It” city for IT services. Kochi, the commercial capital of the state, is leading from the front with its metropolitan populace, rich cultural history, and tremendous growth rate—it has easily become the first choice for IT firms to set shop in, and for many businesses to select service providers from. Suyati brings together this catalytic combination, giving its clients the best of both the worlds.
Click Apply to See Job Details