Constable 150 Vacancies, Sashastra Seema Bal, Pan India
Sashastra Seema Bal
Chairman/MD/CEO : Kumar Rajesh Chandra
Head Office : FORCE HEAD QUARTERS, EAST BLOCK-V, RK PURAM, NEW DELHI, PIN-110066
Education Requirement : 10th Pass
No of Vacancy : 150 Posts
Position - Constable 150 Vacancies
Company - Sashastra Seema Bal
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 150 Posts
Salary - 3 Lakh To 8 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-07-16
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Constable 150 Govt Vacancies
|Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|No of Vacancies||150 Posts|
- Football: 5 posts
- Basketball: 15 posts
- Hockey: 7 posts
- Shooting (Sports): 9 posts
- Archery: 5 posts
- Athletics: 30 posts
- Gymnastics: 7 posts
- Wrestling: 21 posts
- Boxing: 5 posts
- Judo: 10 posts
- Weight Lifting: 6 posts
- Body Building: 2 posts
- Cycling: 3 posts
- Equestrian: 3 posts
- Badminton: 4 posts
- Taekwondo (Kyurugi): 8 posts
- Swimming (Aquatics): 10 posts
Important Dates :
Closing Date to Apply 11.08.2019
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Unreserved and OBC category candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen & Female candidates: No Fees.
How to Apply:
Overview Sashastra Seema BalAfter the Kargil war, the K. Subramanayam Committee’s Report was considered by a Group of Ministers for relocation of all Para-military forces to achieve optimum efficiency by assigning one border for each force. SSB was declared as a Border Guarding Force in 15th January, 2001 under the Ministry of Home Affairs and renamed as "Sashastra Seema Bal" on 15th December, 2003. On 19 June, 2001 SSB was given the mandate to guard the Indo-Nepal Border (1751 Kms.) and was declared the Lead Intelligence Agency for that area. The added responsibility of guarding Indo - Bhutan Border was given to SSB on 12th March, 2004 along with being declared the Lead Intelligence Agency for that border.
The greatest moment of pride for the Organization came on 27th March, 2004 when it was awarded the President’s Colour. SSB also got the consent of the President of India, Smt Pratibha Devi Singh Patil on 20th December, 2007 for the SSB Act and Rule. A commemorative Cover (2007) and a Stamp were released by the Indian Postal Department on the occasion of SSBs Golden Jubilee Celebrations on 29th November, 2013.
SSB is now spread along the International border across Uttarakhand, UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. SSB’s present charter of duties is to:
Safeguard the security of assigned borders of India and promote sense of security among the people living in border areas.
- Prevent trans-border crimes, smuggling and any other illegal activities.
- Prevent unauthorized entry into or exit from the territory of India.
- Carry out civic action programme in the area of responsibility.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Central Government.(SSB is being deployed for Law & Order, Counter Insurgency Operations and Election duty)
Click Next to See Job Details