Sr. Network Engineer Jobs, Swan Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
Swan Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd
Head Office : 404-405, T Square , 4th Floor, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400072, INDIA
Education Requirement : B.Tech
No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Position - Sr. Network Engineer Jobs
Company - Swan Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd
Location - Maharashtra
No of Vacancy - 1 Post
Salary - 3 Lakh To 6 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-10
Swan Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd, Sr.Network Engineer - Exp 6 - 8 Years
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and escalate business issues/incidents per operations processes, affecting the network infrastructure
- Ensuring Network infra is continuously monitored and take appropriate actions for the Network alerts & incidents.
- Extend support for resolving operational issues based on the defined SLAs.
- Participate in Infra Projects and technology transition
- Identify and resolve chronic technologies issues
- Help in identifying & documenting RCA & ensuring timely submission as per defined timelines.
- Should be open for additional duties as required and extend assistance on ongoing Projects
- Creation of network documentation from the existing infrastructure, planned infrastructure as well as updating existing documentation
- Maintaining compliance of network from audit perspective and participating in various internal & external audits and on time submission of the required evidences.
- Incident management ensuring required support is extended for resolving the operational issues.
- Change Management Raising changes as per requirement and ensuring smooth execution.
- A broad knowledge of networking and network equipment/operating systems with in-depth experience on CISCO, Checkpoint platform.
- Motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment as well as individually without direct supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the OSI model, routing protocols mainly on EIGRP & BGP) and switching technologies like STP, VSS, VTP, Stacking, HSRP, VRRP etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for handling & resolving Network incidents in a large enterprise environment
- Certifications like Cisco CCNP, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE certifications are preferable not mandatory.
- Knowledge level should be at par with the above certifications.
- Knowledge and experience on Monitoring Tools like SolarWinds, WhatsUp Gold, Nagios or any other.
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco Wireless Solutions
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco ASA, ISE
- Knowledge of PCI, ISO, ISAE and other compliances
- Routing Protocols
Overview Swan Solutions & Services Pvt LtdSwan Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd is a company whose primary work is in Information Technology Sector with specialization in IT Software , QA -Testing.The head office of the company is in Mumbai
Swan is a professionally managed company with a qualified management and technical team providing end-to-end Information Technology solutions for medium and large business enterprises.
Over two decades, we have built a loyal client base that relies on us for providing and managing their information technology solutions. Associating with the best in IT majors in India and abroad; we strive to bring the best-of-breed solutions that meet the immediate and future needs of our clients.
At Swan, our mantra to build customer loyalty is through timely and efficient service. Understanding the demands of the corporate world and our ever-ready attitude has won us many prestigious projects.
Swan customer profile has been developed over the years to include successful and IT-savvy companies across all industry verticals. We have a strong understanding of needs of overseas branch operations and subsidiaries of large multinational corporations as well as managing the time lines and cost challenges of Indian customers.
Our strong association with leading IT companies such as CISCO, CITRIX, EMC, HP, IBM and VMWARE has provided us with an excellent technical and customer orientation that is hard to find elsewhere. Our technical aptitude is matched by our positive attitude towards problem solving and resource management of our customer needs.
Click Next to See Job Details