Technical Architect (.Net) Jobs, Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi
Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd
Head Office : 2nd Floor, B-Wing, Thapasya Building, Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi,Kerala - 682042
Education Requirement : BE/BTech
No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Position - Technical Architect (.Net) Jobs
Company - Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location - Kerala
No of Vacancy - 1 Post
Salary - 2 Lakh To 5 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-09
Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd, Technical Architect (.Net) - Exp 3 Years
- Lead the technical team through the high-level design exercises
- Lead and support the technical team through entire project lifecycle, ensuring technical requirements, specifications, and deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and applications
- Lead the process of practice improvement within the technology department in the areas of repeatable software development processes, quality assurance, and rapid acquisition of expertise in new technologies
- Lead the development of prototypes and proof-of-concept solutions to aid in organizational learning and new business development
- Assist in gathering detailed system requirements and project scoping
- Lead system architecture design and specification documentation
- Recommend the appropriate technology solutions based on a complete understanding of the requirements
- Provide input to the development and maintenance of overall project plan
- Provide on-going feedback to the software engineering and web development teams
- Analyze, make recommendation, and/or set specifications regarding hosting requirements and deployment strategy
- Participate in the presales activities and contribute technical help to Sales.
- Involve in the estimation process and help PM/BA for preparing the RFP with the solution diagrams.
- Expert in .net stack including Net 4.5, C#, ASP.Net MVC/Core, Web APIs, WCF, jQuery, Angular, Ajax, LINQ, Entity Framework, ORM, SQL Server/Oracle
- Expert in Version Controls – TFS/SVN/GIT and Continuous Integration.
- Expert in object oriented principles and design patterns
- Expert in preparing the design artifacts using Enterprise Architect (EA), Visio and UML diagrams – Solution Diagram, Sequence Diagrams.
- Must have experience in developing and architecting scalable service oriented solutions
- Must have experience working in formal design as part of iterative or Agile processes
- Must have experience of building multi-tenancy, high-volume, transactional, SAAS applications with scalability and high availability.
- Must have experience in designing, developing and implementing enterprise-grade solutions including models, documents, and plans
- Must have experience in presenting and communicating designs in person and in writing
- Must have 2+ years of architecture experience alone.
- Must have experience in developing technical architectures as part of the overall enterprise architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to fully design and produce end-to-end technical specification for software systems
- Proven experience in relational database technologies and familiarity with DB design
- Hands on experience of writing Unit Tests, using Mocking and DI frameworks.
- Sound understanding of UI/UX, CSS3/HTML5/LESS/Bootstrap
- Sound knowledge in Cloud – Azure, AWS
- Experience in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with cross-disciplinary teams
- Experience in developing and architecting scalable service oriented solutions
- Solid understanding of transaction and information systems, and data warehouses
- Strong knowledge of enterprise class software requirements including security, scalability, and usability
- General understanding of Infrastructure architecture: Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Firewalls, ID devices, IP communication, VPN
- Nice to have any Architecture Certifications like TOGAF
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+years of complex software engineering experience in progressively challenging roles including proven skill sets in server and client side programming and best practices
- Product development experience will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Insatiably curious, and constantly learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Applicant should be comfortable working independently, and in a team environment, as required
- Team attitude, good communication
- Ability to work with cross functional teams toward common solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
Overview Suyati Technologies Pvt LtdSuyati Technologies Pvt Ltd is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Kochi.Majority of work Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT Software , QA -Testing
We know our clients come to us for solving specific problems and pain points. In the process of offering unique business solutions via our gamut of technological expertise, we digitally transform the way our clients do business, empowering them to create delightful user experiences and stories.
And while we make a difference to our clients’ businesses, we ensure that our people talent and processes are constantly upgraded, helping us give our clients world class IT products and services that surpass their expectations each time, every time.
With the highest literacy rate and one of the lowest attrition rates compared to the rest of India, Kerala has become the “It” city for IT services. Kochi, the commercial capital of the state, is leading from the front with its metropolitan populace, rich cultural history, and tremendous growth rate—it has easily become the first choice for IT firms to set shop in, and for many businesses to select service providers from. Suyati brings together this catalytic combination, giving its clients the best of both the worlds.
Click Next to See Job Details