Technical Project Manager Jobs, Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi
Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd
Head Office : 2nd Floor, B-Wing, Thapasya Building, Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi,Kerala - 682042
Education Requirement : BE/BTech
No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Position - Technical Project Manager Jobs
Company - Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location - Kerala
No of Vacancy - 1 Post
Salary - 4 Lakh To 8 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-09-10
Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd, Technical Project Manager - Exp 10 - 12 Years
- Program/Project management experience in handling medium to large size team having 20+ members involving multi-platform management projects
- Got groomed from a developer role to a Technical Project Manager role independently. (Mandatory)
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Strong Skills in Project Management. Preferably, PMP & Scrum certified.
- Should have working experience of Agile Project Management, managing Web and Mobility Projects.
- Hands on Experiences on any technologies like Asp.net, C#, VB.Net, SQL, Oracle, Teradata, TFS, VSS, SVN, Crystal reports, Active Reports, CITRIX, Cloud Computing, Salesforce, Biztalk, Data stage or Mainframe.
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing role. Includes demonstrable success; working directly with clients to resolve business and technical conflicts; communicating with broad range of client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions with clients and management to determine the scope and objectives
- Knowledge of change control processes, proactive risk management, estimation techniques and project metrics.
- Manage communication with all project and program stakeholders proactively.
- Ability to assist in release and budget planning for assigned project.
- Develop, maintain and track project plan.
- Ability to monitor and control projects to meet constraints of cost, quality and schedule
- Conduct periodic review sessions with senior management
- Understand end-to-end business process.
- Leadership skills to inspire motivate and enable project teams to deliver successful projects
- Interact with BU and project teams to prepare and publish project scope, objectives, project plan and schedules; develop detailed work plans and status reports
- Should understand dashboard and metrics (Financial, Capacity, Utilization, Quality, Portfolio)
- Should have very strong exposure to project management tracking tools
- Quick learner and go-getter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should motivate team to deep dive into product, domain and technology
- Should anchor process improvement or automation possibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Daily client interaction and successfully manage the relationship with the clients
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards Requirements.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
Overview Suyati Technologies Pvt LtdSuyati Technologies Pvt Ltd is a SME (Small Medium Enterprise) company with head quarters in Kochi.Majority of work Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd does is from Information Technology sector with specialisation in IT Software , QA -Testing
We know our clients come to us for solving specific problems and pain points. In the process of offering unique business solutions via our gamut of technological expertise, we digitally transform the way our clients do business, empowering them to create delightful user experiences and stories.
And while we make a difference to our clients’ businesses, we ensure that our people talent and processes are constantly upgraded, helping us give our clients world class IT products and services that surpass their expectations each time, every time.
With the highest literacy rate and one of the lowest attrition rates compared to the rest of India, Kerala has become the “It” city for IT services. Kochi, the commercial capital of the state, is leading from the front with its metropolitan populace, rich cultural history, and tremendous growth rate—it has easily become the first choice for IT firms to set shop in, and for many businesses to select service providers from. Suyati brings together this catalytic combination, giving its clients the best of both the worlds.
Click Next to See Job Details